Where is everyone from that posts in this forum?

i live at the countryside of Denmark...surrounded by forests that has trails all through them. im very much to myself and just like playing bass all day and hanging out with a pit dog called Jaws, him and I walk the woods.

VEHEMENCE said:
Whats beyond the embrace doing these days, they havent toured at all for their new release it seems.
They're on tour right now with, i think, Byzantine. either way, theyre coming through Tallahassee, Fl soon, which is where i'm currently living

Well, I'm from Arizona, but for now I live in Fort Payne, Alabama. As soon as this county goes wet I'm gonna open a club...hope Vehemence will play there! ;) They're gonna be strict as hell on the liquor laws tho. Oh well. :hotjump:

VEHEMENCE said:
Whats beyond the embrace doing these days, they havent toured at all for their new release it seems.

When the album first came out they had a tour with Prong/Dog Fasion Disco/All That Remains which I believe you guys played on the west coast
and they were on the Sofa King Metal tour with Byzantine but they had to drop off due to the drummer haveing something wrong with his foot
I really hope they get on some bigger tours though

I would love it if metal blade had a tour with
Vehemence
Black Dahlia Murder
Beyond The Embrace
Cattle Decapitation

That would be amazing and would definetly have a good turn out

EmbersAstray83 said:
I would love it if metal blade had a tour with
Vehemence
Black Dahlia Murder
Beyond The Embrace