Where is everyone from that posts in this forum?

Alabama is....I don't know, Alabama. Only real places in Alabama that are "up to date" are Huntsville, Madison, Birmingham, and Montgomery.

I have lived in CA all my life, but have traveled many places all over the world. I really hate the midwest, love the east coast, and hate the south. Oh well...If you don't mind traffic, craziness, and earthquakes then CA is the place to be and there is a shitload to do here. I fucking love it here!!

Well... I heard you say this is not an Age/Sex/location thread. . . but people are curious. 14/m/pomona California

P.S I noticed the on the left side of the forums. . . there is a place where people put there location, almost everyone did. . . but meh :D

christcrusher said:
I have lived in CA all my life, but have traveled many places all over the world. I really hate the midwest, love the east coast, and hate the south. Oh well...If you don't mind traffic, craziness, and earthquakes then CA is the place to be and there is a shitload to do here. I fucking love it here!!
yay for cali!

Dallas, Texas here, or damn close anyway.

New to the Ultimatemetal forum, and also the Vehemence forum, but not so new to the band. Like I said on another thread, been a big fan since the tour with Amon Amarth when you opened, kicked ass, and sold me a copy of God Was Created. Also as I stated, saw your amazing headlining show on the 7th, which absolutely ruled, and can't wait to see you guys again at the DFW Metalfest and then with Ackercocke/Mortician!

I think John mentioned Nevermore, yeah, they rule, saw them with Dimmu last fall. Awesome show. Nevermore would be a great band for you guys to tour with too I think, I'm sure most of the Nevermore fans would really get into your sound, and vice versa.

Starless Dragon said:
Nevermore would be a great band for you guys to tour with too I think, I'm sure most of the Nevermore fans would really get into your sound, and vice versa.
yeh, theres a fair amount of jerks from the nevermore board that come here.