Where is everyone from that posts in this forum?

Darwin, Australia. I probably dont need to do this but...

australm.jpg

You see where Darwin is? 3500km from the nearest capital city. No bands, no shows... pretty dismal place. I've got a zine though :D

GoofPig said:
serious man!? fuck!!
lol darwin gets nothing, apart from bad tv commercials!!!
is it hotter than brisbane?

Aye, it's hot for about 9/10 of the year. Day to day temperature goes is about 26 min, 34 max... except for this time of year, when we're actualy getting it nice and cold with 16 at night and 27 during the day. Ahh...

Yeah, you're right, we do have nothing. We used to have a pretty good local metal scene, but it was entirely run by the uni student union, which closed its doors a few years ago and now there's no support what-so-ever. All the bands have either split or left. I'm hoping to start a new live scene with my zine by fundraising, organizing and running live shows, hoping to get some southern bands up here (Atomizer maybe...) and setting up a few bands. I'm in several bands, but things are only just starting, and nothing is realy solid yet.

yeah i get ya
thats a bit sucky aye!
but dont worry, brisbanes shit when it comes to concerts.. theyre all 18+ for any decnt metal band
fucking soilwork was 18+.... they were with anthrax ans killswitch engage
but for fucks sake lol
i havent really heard any destroyer 666 but i hear good things about em
what instrument u play man?

Aye, a mate went down for the Anthrax/Soiwork show. Sounded killer.

I did vocals in my previous band (Existence) but now I play guitar as well. Existence was modern melodic thrash, but my new projects are a lot more serious. Got a death/thrash thing going with some lads called Desecrated Purity, a new death/black metal band with extremely talented and skilled musicians, which plan to do everything very seriously, and I also play all instruments (drums=digital) in a black metal band called Infinite Abyss.

And oh yeah, Destroyer 666 are a fucken killer band. A lot of people get put off by the rediculous name, but it's some of the best fucken metal this side of inebriation.

Well i don't think i've never posted anything in here but i read these forums sometimes and i like Vehemence, so lets answer too (as A/S/L even tho it was not the actual question) Age: 16, Sex: Male, Location: NE Finland.