Chef Metal
Jun 4, 2002
The Metal Kitchen
www.myspace.com
ok by popular demand the Where are you thread has returned

I will start

I am From Northfield Vermont New England usa

Turn ons:Heavy Metal Babes with long black hair :D

Turn offs:RAP and the white people that buy it!

Damn, you beat me to it Jonny!

Anyway. I'm from West Virginia. The east coast of the USA.

Turn-ons include 80's metal and sunsets.
Turn-offs include death/black metal and JonnyD.
:D

This Swine resides in
Hood River, Oregon 70 miles east of Portland, Oregon, West Coast United States.
Turn Ons? Big breasts. These days mainly metal, but stuff that's done with originality, it doesn't matter how heavy or how "light" it is, as long as it's well written & executed.
Turn Offs? Small breasts & lately about 80% of glam rock circa '84-'99.

Somewhere in a middle town in the East South of frogland... France that is.
But I might move to a bigger city in a not so far future, I don't know yet. I hope I'll be closer to live gigs hehe ;)

I'm from Ontario. :cool:

canadian-flag.jpg

First off the Metal Maiden's photo of Dave N James RUUUUUUUUUUUUUULES!!!! That thing kicks so much ass!

Anyways,

Uncle Ted is from the HORSE RACING CAPITAL OF THE WORLD...............KENTUCKY!!!!!!!!! I am typing this as I watch hundreds of thousands of drunks on tv getting ready for the big day tomorrow, the KENTUCKY DERBY!

I live about 20 miles from Churchill Downs and will not be able to drive or eat out anywhere tomorrow. haha My wife and I are watching it on tv with the baby. No more parties....I may have to down some good Kentucky Bourbon (Try Maker's Mark or Woodford Reserve if you must...)just for the sake of it though. Who knows.

My American Idol is PAMELA ANDERSON and my turn on is FOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!
My Turn Offs include Britney Spears (I may be the only man in the world who thinks she's an absolute train wreck. Her eyes are too far apart and I suspect she played the role of the banjo picker on deliverance) and the use of the phrase, "true - dat".

Love ya
Ted

tedvanfrehley said:
First off the Metal Maiden's photo of Dave N James RUUUUUUUUUUUUUULES!!!! That thing kicks so much ass!

Sure does!!! :headbang:

My Turn Offs include Britney Spears (I may be the only man in the world who thinks she's an absolute train wreck. Her eyes are too far apart and I suspect she played the role of the banjo picker on deliverance) and the use of the phrase, "true - dat".

:lol: @ the banjo thing...

Im from Quebec,homeland of the best(pro/ratio)death metal in the world.

And Ted youre not the only one about Britney Spears,i HATE everything that is fake,plus im allergic to sillicon.

Cool, we've have some Canadians on the board now. (Metal Maiden and noname). You guys big Anvil fans? :D Just kidding. Anvil rocks the planet! Along with Exciter or course.

Greeno said:
Cool, we've have some Canadians on the board now. (Metal Maiden and noname). You guys big Anvil fans? :D Just kidding. Anvil rocks the planet! Along with Exciter or course.
... and Annihilator! ... and Razor... and Sacrifice... oh well, canadian Thrash rules :D

................. and don't forget THOR the King of Cheese damn it! ahah

tedvanfrehley said:

Love ya
Ted
Damn, Ted you are right about this. I feel "dirty" thinking, she is rather good looking....

I reside in Carlsbad, CA, AKA: Hell.....with great weather! It's deep in the heart of North San Diego county.
I was BORN in Sandy, Utah, but we left about 6 weeks after i was born. I've since lived in 4 other states(twice in California. Once in LA,when i was 2, the other...well, now.). I've lived in 18 homes in my life, and 10 different schools.

My turn ons include: metal, hard rock, certain types of punk rock, casual or rocker chicks, talkitive people, rainy days......etc.

Turn offs: Assholes who think they're better than others,and mallcore.

East Alabama, Southeastern United States and about 90 miles (120 km) from Atlanta Georgia.

Turn ons.... Asian women
turn offs...... getting up everyday and going to work. : /

Bryant