Favorite Band, and where you are from

Kenneth R.

Cináed
Oct 28, 2004
Hallways of Always
so to get this forum going:

what's your favorite band announced for the festival, and where are you from?

band: Orphaned Land or Threshold! though i do like them all

I'll have to be impartial, but I have had the good fortune to tour with Therion, and I don't think I'll ever get bored of seeing them!

Bristol, UK.

when this was announced, i suspected Mercury Rain might have a hand in it, so i checked the band out-- good stuff. :D

i really do like all the bands on the roster, it's hard to choose one.

gotta get some discussion going in here though :wave:

Therion, Orphaned Land, Pagan's Mind and Threshold are the ones I know the best (and have seen before). I was Therion's sponsor for ProgPower USA...although up until the band announcements began, I thought I'd be sponsoring Orphaned Land. :)

I'm from Atlanta, Georgia.

I'm half-seriously thinking about coming over for PP UK. I wish I'd jumped on a platinum pass when I had the chance. :(

I Know they aren't playing ProgPower UK but my favorite band is PYRAMAZE, they are totally awesome, and they are opening ProgPower USA this year.

I hail from EL PASO TEXAS, but i was born and lived in Atlanta Ga till i was 19.

john

Angra, Shaaman, and X-Japan (Yea Jrock not progressive), from Trenton, NJ, though it's not really Trenton just Trenton zipcode for some reason. If not allowed to mention a JRock band, then Id say Pyramaze..or even Aquaria..man its hard to choose...:/

My favs for this years lineup would be Dreamscape or Cloudscape. Can't wait to hear the new Dreamscape release. l'm from the Southeast in the US, but currently working in Kaliningrad, Russia.