Best Prog Death Metal Band

blimey said:
WTF
ENGRISH?
Man...

You said: "Well... I actually don't beleive musical superiority has an objective value, but I would be interested as hell to see if musical quality has any objective value."

I said: "What do you think?"

Which means, I would like to have your opinion on that matter. That matter being "Does musical quality has any objective value". Geez...

Sadguru said:
Man...

You said: "Well... I actually don't beleive musical superiority has an objective value, but I would be interested as hell to see if musical quality has any objective value."

I said: "What do you think?"

Which means, I would like to have your opinion on that matter. That matter being "Does musical quality has any objective value". Geez...
AND I FUCKIN SAID I DONT KNOW IF IT DID - BUT I WOULD BE INTERESTED TO LEARN.

^that's better, you should be wearing "opeth thongs" and get in MUD and start fighting while touching each others private parts, that'd be nice and SEXXXY!!

Sadguru said:
Yet you claim that Opeth's musical qualities are superior to that of other prog death metal bands. Hummm...

What will you do in order to "learn"? Trust people's opinions?

I SAID IT IS IN MY TASTE THAT OPETH ARE BETTER AND TO MOSTLY EVERYBODIES TASTE HERE. THEREFORE I CAN CONCLUDE THAT OPETH IS SUPERIOR IN TERMS OF MUSICAL QUALITY. IS THERE AN OBJECTIVE QUALITY TO DESCRIBE THE "QUALITY" MUSIC? I DONT KNOW. LEARN WHEN TO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LEARN THE LANGUAGE. FUCK. PEPPER.

By the way, you are fucking stupid.
P.S. Fuck you.

blimey said:
I SAID IT IS IN MY TASTE THAT OPETH ARE BETTER AND TO MOSTLY EVERYBODIES TASTE HERE. THEREFORE I CAN CONCLUDE THAT OPETH IS SUPERIOR IN TERMS OF MUSICAL QUALITY.
It's not a logical conclusion, sorry.

LEARN WHEN TO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LEARN THE LANGUAGE. FUCK. PEPPER.By the way, you are fucking stupid

Insulting me is the worst way to prove your point. I wish I could discuss these things in a more serious manner, but it seems it's not the way it is. And you're right, my English is very poor. I'm working on it...

worldwide_suicide said:
So....

don't you think Per will one of these days smash his head into his keyboard? I certainly do :)

If he ever read this thread he would! o_O

blimey said:
And wtf does this mean? Fuck. Learn english before you discuss anything in english.

He said a completely sensical sentence. If I was you, I should feel embarrased for not being able to comprehend the reading of relatively simple english.

blimey said:
I SAID IT IS IN MY TASTE THAT OPETH ARE BETTER AND TO MOSTLY EVERYBODIES TASTE HERE. THEREFORE I CAN CONCLUDE THAT OPETH IS SUPERIOR IN TERMS OF MUSICAL QUALITY. IS THERE AN OBJECTIVE QUALITY TO DESCRIBE THE "QUALITY" MUSIC? I DONT KNOW. LEARN WHEN TO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LEARN THE LANGUAGE. FUCK. PEPPER.

By the way, you are fucking stupid.
P.S. Fuck you.

You're getting a tad touchy I see.
Your posts seem to be full of double standards and alike. Its a little ironic.
You need to grow up, 'By the way, you are fucking stupid' does not add anything to your arguement, it just makes you look like a kid. How old are you exactly, 12, 13?

No, insulting a person in need of an insult does not make me a look like a kid. And his statement did not make sense. I said "I would be interested in learning" to which he responded "And how would you learn? By trusting others opinions?". That is not a sensical statement.

And excuse me for getting touchy, but I got frustrated after misunderstanding his shitty writing skills post after post. I would reply to what he said, and then he would tell me how what he said in his post is actually not at all what he meant. The ability to express an opinion through words without causing an enormous amount of confusion is a very simple task. However, some people have even simpler minds.

Can we please get back to the topic at hand? Really, nobody gives a fuck about your stupid little arguements.

Death are the best prog death band IMO, then comes Cynic, then Opeth then Atheist. Then Necrophagist, though they're more tech/brutal than prog.

Sadguru said:
Insulting me is the worst way to prove your point. I wish I could discuss these things in a more serious manner, but it seems it's not the way it is. And you're right, my English is very poor. I'm working on it...

I'm not insulting you to prove any point. I'm insulting you because you're a dumbass, and I felt like insulting you. People in the real world insult other people too! I also wish I could discuss in a serious manner, however, since you can't express what you feel with proper words, I guess that won't happen unless I somehow find a way to decode your diarhea vocabulary.