Where the fuck is Shmeir AND everyone else

Final_Vision said:
Get back here now, or I'm going to come to Stroking Trent and mug you.

As for everyone else including: Jarvi, opi, abortedfetus, and most of all that big ogre Jonas.

Get back here or I'll mug you too

:tickled:
Whats this? i dont post for a month or two and the entire forum is calling out for my return?!?!? i guess i have no excuse for not posting recently except for i havent had time. i dont mean to put u guys second but if im not in the house i cant post. and to make things worse i cant remember how to make any of the smileys now!

so anyways whats new in the realm of Skyfire?

Officially - a whole buttload of nothing.
supergrin.gif

Shmeir said:
Whats this? i dont post for a month or two and the entire forum is calling out for my return?!?!? i guess i have no excuse for not posting recently except for i havent had time. i dont mean to put u guys second but if im not in the house i cant post. and to make things worse i cant remember how to make any of the smileys now!

so anyways whats new in the realm of Skyfire?

i love you.....

soccer is for pansy norcal wimps like f_v. soul calibur 2 all the way.

I'm a Mario Kart man myself, and it's online now so there's no need to go to Sweden to play Martin. But he doesn't seem like much of a GameCube kind of guy to me.

And Soul Calibur 2 is amazing but I'm terrible at it.

Gadlor said:
soccer is for pansy norcal wimps like f_v. soul calibur 2 all the way.
1. I'll beat your girly boy ass down in Soul Calibur 2. Kilik will give you whats comin bwahhaah.

2. Mario Kart: DD ownz you all, most fun I've had playing games with friends in a while.

3. Illnath ownz your soul

Carry on.

- Aborted Neal