Where the fuck is Shmeir AND everyone else

Yes! The fruits! I missed them so much!

Oh, and you're welcome back, too, Ema. Mono sucks. I had it in fourth grade and I missed like a month of school, which I had to make up in like a week.

Ahh! What the hell? The cucumber just stopped dancing!

Note how the leek and tomato are higher up than the rest. It's like they're the aristocratic vegetables.

And F_V, you don't want none of my Cervantes. He's got a pirate hat. He owns.

The tomato's a poser. It pretends it's a vegetable, and it has friends up in high places that put it in the veggies group on the food pyramid, but it will never not have been born a fruit. That bastard.

:lol:

Damn those fruits are cool! What happened to the animations around here I haven't seen any smilies or what not doing their animations for awhile! AND WE NEED THE NOW PLAYING BOX IN GODDAMN QUICK REPLY SON OF A BITCH!

§tygian Apothegm said:
that's it. we are over.

DO NOT CALL ME ANYMORE.

smily77.gif

HOLY FUCKING HEADBANGING BANANA BATMAN! THAT IS SO AWESOME!

:worship: :worship: :worship:

Wait till Gums sees it. I think Stuff has just slowed down around here because we're running out of nonsense to post and we don't have a whole lot to talk about bandwise. I mean, we've been through the lyrics, the music, the artwork, and the individual members of the band, and polled on the cds probably twice for each one...we're just waiting for some news, basically.

At least that's my reasoning, and I don't want to fill up the board with spam and seem some kinda ass.

Yeah man we were getting down to one post per day, in the now playing thread lol. We basically are waiting for news. Plus I kinda ducked out when all the bodom fans came over, I just got kinda bored :(. We three are the survivors :tickled:

That headbanging banana is niiiiice :tickled: Seems you know what you're doing when it comes to animated veggies !
I haven't been around because I got bored as well. Plus I actually have a lot to do these days.