where the hell is the metal

fliptox

New Metal Member
Dec 9, 2001
Parma, Ohio. USA
Visit site
Where is the metal?
I live in Parma Ohio(suburb of Cleveland). Everyone here is a bunch of radio brainwashed losers. There is not a descent musician to play with. If I were to ask these "musicians" if they ever heard of Hypocrisy, Dimmu Borgir, or In Flames I get "Whaaaaaaaaatttt?" So where is the place be? Where is the metal?

HA! Try living in Australia, then lets talk about NO metal scene. At least you get a tour every now and then. And the worst part is, all the people here think all this new shit like Limp Bizkit and such is metal.

Maybe if they played Iced Earth on mainstream radio, people would be a little more educated. :D

Originally posted by Blitzkrieg
HA! Try living in Australia, then lets talk about NO metal scene. At least you get a tour every now and then. And the worst part is, all the people here think all this new shit like Limp Bizkit and such is metal.

Maybe if they played Iced Earth on mainstream radio, people would be a little more educated. :D

Austrailia has Blood Duster, Fuck... I'm Dead, Filth, I.H.R. etc..

i wouldn't be complaining

Wow!!! Have you ever heard that in Uk there's a very cool band called "Cradle of Filth"???

I live in the UK, i have not heard of this very cool band. I have heard of a boring gothic influenced Black-ish Metal band of the same name though. :confused: :D

Fucking hell!!!
Australia has some great metal bands going around at the moment:OMG:

Melbourne alone has a awesome scene at the present, there bloody heaps of gigs around i cant keep up!:loco:
With bands like ALaRum, earth, the wolves, blood duster uncle chunk frankenbok, bowel mouth, running with scissors, damaged, hellspawn....and interstate bands like devolved alchemist stargazer astriaal omnium gatherum chalice psycroptic and intense hammer rage...I really dont give a fucker about overseas bands touing here anymore!!:mad:

Oh well i just think australia has a killer scene at the moment!

Originally posted by ALaRum
Fucking hell!!!
Australia has some great metal bands going around at the moment:OMG:

Melbourne alone has a awesome scene at the present, there bloody heaps of gigs around i cant keep up!:loco:
With bands like ALaRum, earth, the wolves, blood duster uncle chunk frankenbok, bowel mouth, running with scissors, damaged, hellspawn....and interstate bands like devolved alchemist stargazer astriaal omnium gatherum chalice psycroptic and intense hammer rage...I really dont give a fucker about overseas bands touing here anymore!!:mad:

Oh well i just think australia has a killer scene at the moment!

and destoyer 666, bestial warlust, abominator, alchemist, nazxul.