Where to buy Katagory V

Dustin

C-C-Cool Beans!!!
I should probably start a FAQ.... but what the hell, this just gives me a reason to post!

I've been emailed a few times recently with questions on where to buy our albums since the Metal Ages store is under construction, especially on where to find Present Day. Unfortuantly, Present Day is out-of-print.

However, there are a few places on-line that have copies available still, and your best bet is to try GEMM, eBay.com or even eBay.de. There are also many on-line vendors that are selling A New Breed of Reebllion, as well as some off-line (ma’ & pa’) stores in the larger cities that specialize in hard to find/import or just metal. Here’s a list of the place that we know of and support.

Where to buy Present Day online?

North America
Nightmare Records
The End Records
Hard ‘N’ Heavy
Sentinel Steel
Sonic Empire
Metal Disc
CD Baby

Japan
Diskheaven

Where to buy A New Breed of rebellion online?

North America
Nightmare Records
Metal Ages Records
The End Records
Hard ‘N’ Heavy
Sentinel Steel
Sonic Empire
Century Media
Metal Disc
Metal Mayhem

Europe
Just for Kicks
Hellion Records
Cee Dee Vee Dee

Japan
Diskheaven
CD Gold

South America
CDK

If you happen to know somewhere that carries Katagory V, and is not listed, feel free to add it to this thread!

Also, if you happen to be in Salt Lake City, Utah or visiting, you can also find the albums at The Abyss Records, Tease & Keys - Cottonwood Mall 4835 Highland Drive, Salt Lake City, UT 84117, and Starbound Records

\m/
Dustin

Dustin,
It's good to hear you guys have the new album out and available everywhere on the planet. I saw you running around at Prog Power but I don't think we had time to hang. Well, I'll see you there in September.
Prymary is still working on the next CD and we should be releasing it in February, or so. You know how that studio suff goes. Tell all the Katagory V dudes we said what's up.

Later,

Mike

Whoa! o_O

MIKE!!!! what's up brotha'!!!!

oh, I know all to well how that studio thing goes... unfortunatly. :D :Spin:

Yeah, I saw you runnign around last year... I was bumbed AND pissed I didn't even get to hang with you, no thanks to that damned hurricane! :yell:

Since you got delayed last year, I had to deal with only Smiley before the festival. Boy, what a handful! :lol: Just kiddin' .... he was well behaved. :loco:

Hopefully this year we'll get to spend more hang time together... who knows... maybe a show down the road together somewhere, sometime? hum? we'd love to do that again! :worship:

\m/
Dustin

Hey Dustin,

Where the hell have you been man? I was wondering if you got the pictures that I sent you from the Powerfest. Oh and just in case you were wondering who this was, it is me Samantha. The one that lost her album cover and requested one back again. Let me know what is going on with you guys! e-mail me: luckylibra069@yahoo.com

Keep Rockin'!
saMetal:headbang:

dtmetalfan69 said:
Hey Dustin,

Where the hell have you been man? I was wondering if you got the pictures that I sent you from the Powerfest. Oh and just in case you were wondering who this was, it is me Samantha. The one that lost her album cover and requested one back again. Let me know what is going on with you guys! e-mail me: luckylibra069@yahoo.com

Keep Rockin'!
saMetal:headbang:

Samantha!!!

Yes we did indeed get the pictures you sent, thank you so much for sending those! :worship: :worship: :worship:

as far as what's new with us... check out our site, we've added some tasty goodies there recently. :D :Spin:

also... Progpower is comin up fast... are we going to see you there? :wave:

\m/
Dustin

Dustin said:
Samantha!!!

Yes we did indeed get the pictures you sent, thank you so much for sending those! :worship: :worship: :worship:

as far as what's new with us... check out our site, we've added some tasty goodies there recently. :D :Spin:

also... Progpower is comin up fast... are we going to see you there? :wave:

\m/
Dustin

Hey Dustin!

Good to hear from you again. I am glad that you got the pictures.
Hell yeah you are goign to see me at Prog Power. Albert and his friend Jay and I are driving down there Wednesday night into Thursday morning. Should be a good time.

Keep Rockin'!
Samantha!