Where to purchase PL SE?

May 9, 2003
A friend of mine ordered The Odyssey for me when it first came out and I ended up not getting the SE version with Masquerade 98' on it. This time around I want to make sure I get the SE version and am not sure what to do. Since Inside Out artists are stocked at music stores such as Sam Goody and FYE I would like to be able to pick a copy of PL up at the store the day of release. However, I am not sure if the SE will be shipped to stores or not, or even if they are if they will be very limited. I went to the IO music site and the only version I saw was the normal version for just under 17 bucks. I am a little confused about where I can get the SE version from, and also of the places that I can obtain it if I will be able to recieve it on the day of release. If anyone here has any knowledge of what is going on with the SE version and such please let me know. Thanks.

A friend of mine ordered The Odyssey for me when it first came out and I ended up not getting the SE version with Masquerade 98' on it. This time around I want to make sure I get the SE version and am not sure what to do. Since Inside Out artists are stocked at music stores such as Sam Goody and FYE I would like to be able to pick a copy of PL up at the store the day of release. However, I am not sure if the SE will be shipped to stores or not, or even if they are if they will be very limited. I went to the IO music site and the only version I saw was the normal version for just under 17 bucks. I am a little confused about where I can get the SE version from, and also of the places that I can obtain it if I will be able to recieve it on the day of release. If anyone here has any knowledge of what is going on with the SE version and such please let me know. Thanks.

Did you look on the German site? http://www.insideout.de/catalog/index.php
It's there. I'm sure a bunch of online vendors will have it too. I don't know know whether or not Glenn will have it on the website for sale or not.

No. FYE stocked the limited edition of the odyssey for a fucken long time after its release. But don't go there. Buy it online somewhere. The End Records is pretty good about getting stuff quickly (though sucks at keeping it in stock unless it's a really "hot" item) and they ship fucking FAST. For free. And it's not 17 goddamned dollars... that's a rip off.

Don't be brokeback. Stop buying music from FYE. An extra day wait is worth it, and you may even luck out with mailorder and get it a day early.