How will you listen to PL

I will first listen to it with headphones and study the booklet.

My bigger problem is how i can get the cd the fastest way possible, i doubt my local vendors will have it in stores very fast, if at all. I'm considering pre-ordering it from play.com

I have been ready for weeks.

I have already re-listened to V, Divine Wings of Tragedy, Odyssey and Twilight in Olympus in their entirety a month ago. And now I make it a point to end my day of music (everyday) with the title tracks of DWOT and Odyssey, and Communion and the Oracle (never get tired of these). Just getting myself in the zone, so to speak.:headbang:

i've got mp3 in my car, with 3.5 gigs of music, much of which is all the symphony x albums except for the first one (cuz it suck... ... ...)

So I've been ready for the new album for like 3 years since i first discovered SX, and bought all their albums almost all at once.

i remember i bought oddyssey first, then like a week later, i got V, put it in and after hearing TGD and Fallen, I just had to order the rest immediately.

I'm just going to put in CD player and listen it through. Then repeat and have a final opinion of how awesome it is.

Then, I'll be talking about how good Symphony X for the next two years and lose all my friends (except the Symphony X fans) while doing so.