How Will You Listen Blooddrunk?

Kinda hope this album won't leak (though it surely will), so I won't be tempted to download it before I buy it.

Kinda hope this album won't leak (though it surely will), so I won't be tempted to download it before I buy it.

I'll download it first because it won't be in any of the HMV stores where I live on the release date. When AYDY came out, I had to go down and order it and even then it took like 2 weeks for the useless cunts to get it in.

Seeing everyone else going "omg omg ive got it haha omg" and me sitting there with nothing would piss me off. I'll definitely buy it after so they have nothing to worry about.

Seeing everyone else going "omg omg ive got it haha omg" and me sitting there with nothing would piss me off. I'll definitely buy it after so they have nothing to worry about.

Yeah, that will definately suck. I hope it will leak pretty close to the release date though.

I'll download it first because it won't be in any of the HMV stores where I live on the release date. When AYDY came out, I had to go down and order it and even then it took like 2 weeks for the useless cunts to get it in.

Same here. Although it might not arrive really late this time for me as I'm ordering it from Record Shop X and they'll ship it the day before the Finland release date (but of course after shipping it, it has to get to my place, and this won't take less than 5-6 days, :puke:)

When I get the CD (pre-ordered), I'll put it in my CD-player and listen to it until my dad starts yelling at me. I'll have to wear the ziphoodie too, of course, to get the extra good feeling.

When I get the CD (pre-ordered), I'll put it in my CD-player and listen to it until my dad starts yelling at me. I'll have to wear the ziphoodie too, of course, to get the extra good feeling.

i need that magic hoodie too :lol:

Lets see AYDY was listened to while at my cousins since he bought it before me...but i already pre ordered blooddrunk...so...in a room(my room) with closed, locked doors....stereo all the way up.....

on my mp3 player while working on my CAD projects in product design and development office

Blooddrunk is gonna be pretty awesome! :D

I'll probably avoid school work for a while...

:lol::lol::lol:

I'll download it asap, and see if I'll buy it or not... and this would be the first Bodom CD I wouldn't have. When AYDY came out I buyed it without hesitation and I've been a bit deceived... I'll think twice this time.
Thus far I think Blooddrunk is a really great song, but Tie My Rope and especially Banned from Heaven didn't convince me at all, apart from a few short nice moments.
"Wait & see" :err: