How Will You Listen Blooddrunk?

Ill be waiting outside the Astoria,first in the queue, sitting down with my legs crossed,sipping some Wepsi (white wine and Pepsi-surprisingly good!) and blasting it from my ipod...heard something about the release date in London being the same day as they're playing in England. YUUUUUSS!! That concert shall fucking rock!!

Oh! Shows what I know! I dont even have a ticket yet but will undoutably buy one over the internet soon for mindnumbingly ridiculous prices.I'm a going and that's that!

That name isn't dumb,it took me and my friend at least two minutes of intellectual discussion to come up with it!

Well, it's actually the single which is suposed to be released that day, not the whole album. The album is scheduled for April. but anyway you're fucking lucky to attend this gig.

yeah seriously, if the single is released that day that means theres a chance the will play blooddrunk live there. the more i read about the album the more excited i get to hear it.

Oh! Shows what I know! I dont even have a ticket yet but will undoutably buy one over the internet soon for mindnumbingly ridiculous prices.I'm a going and that's that!

That name isn't dumb,it took me and my friend at least two minutes of intellectual discussion to come up with it!

You don't have a ticket and you say you'll attend the gig?? Better go with loads of money to get one from resale (don't expect under 100€ :lol:). The gig is sold out since one month at least if I'm not mistaken, :lol:

I'm sure Coke would be a more than adequate substitute,being far superior to pepsi in all ways.

Yeah I know about the gig being sold out have no credit card or know anyone that has so I couldn't book them online when I could have got them for 33 fucking euro.:cry::cry: I'll have to take flights and everything into consideration too,I am going to be so broke after this! It better be worth it:mad::)

On that day when Blooddrunk will be released I skip school and go buy cd and listen it until I get bored. And after I get bored I listen more!

Well I`ll get drunk listening to it, im gonna take a zip of beer everytime Alexi is doing a pinch harmonic Whammy trick (Pray I`ll survive the whole album:lol:)
Im gonna by it as soon as it hits the nearby stores:kickass::headbang:

for the first time in history I'm actually gonna lay down and listen to the whole album without doing something else:p...I've never done that with a COB album before

I will buy the album put it in my pc. Play on the loudest my system goes (hooks computer up to a stereo) And then im going to headbang til my head drops of and everyone in my neighbor's becomes blooddrunk!!!:puke::kickass:

with headphones. Jesus Christ who cares how you listen to the damn album. Close this thread for fanboy retardedness.

there's not much to talk about in the on-topic section. be glad for every thread.

I will never anticipate any album as much as this so I have a right to think whether I'm gonna listen to it while roasting meat in the kitchen or while enjoying absinth in a dark room naked