How Will You Listen Blooddrunk?

The new single cover has the Jesterhead on it, but the new album doesn't as far as I can tell. Both of the artworks were done by some guy who does cover art for emo bands, so that isn't a very good sign.

The cover art for the new album is this:

182552.jpg

:erk::erk::erk::erk::erk::erk::erk::erk:

That's what I was planning.

But I think I will add some bloodcandles, a bloodskull of some Christian, some weird bloodsign made of bloodcum and I'll listen to it in a bloodbath of bloodblood. Then when I'll press play I think I'll bloodcry so much that I'll bloodpee myself.

:lol:

I will just download it somewhere and listen to it once or twice until i get boring...

That way if it's bad, you'll sort of already expect it, and if it turns up as a good album, better for you, :lol:

Yea well, like I said, if you reach the point when you actually start being afraid of perishing in some accident before the release day of an album you're anticipating, you're bound to be disappointed.

When I buy CD I do strange stuff. I sit down on chair, take cigarette (if i can), bear and play cd and just listening to it... My family can't enter to my room, becouse I'm listening to new album XD I love this feeling.