How Will You Listen Blooddrunk?

You really act as if this thing will be the best metal album ever released. It's just one album and it won't change the world, damn it!

Yeah well I remember last time I had overhyped the albun for myself and finally when I got to play it, I was disappointed. (Well what else can you be with AYDY?) But I'm sure Blooddrunk will be much better, so I'm very excited. It will probably not have much material that will blow me sky high, but for sure I'll be listening it banging my head every day at least for this year.

No rituals. Just listen through it, maybe during a workout or something, maybe just on my way to school on my iPod. Nothing special. It's not the holy grail of music, damnit I should have had 10.000 parties for all of the good music releases I've heard. And 1 million protests against all of the crap I've heard. :p

Let's see what kind of people we have here, if people you can be called. How have you planned to listen to the album when you finally have it in your hands? And how did you listen to AYDY? first time? Just out of curiosity. I hope I get sophisticated replies.

Finally!!!

First I'm gonna draw a huge fucking pentagram in my room and decorate it with black candles. Then I'm gonna slit my wrists and smear blood all over the walls. Then I'm gonna get piss drunk as fuck, go out naked and try to go to the store and buy the album without getting raped or arrested in the way. Once I'm there, I plan to steal the album, since I didn't bring any money, of course.

Once I'm back home, I'm gonna snort as much cocaine as I can, and then jostle a huge cucumber up my ass. Then I'm gonna call the Hospital, because I'll be close to overdosing and also have internal bleeding.

In the meantime, I'll play the CD as loud as humanly possible and listen to it while bleeding out of my anus and seeing stars from all the shit running through my veins. Inside the pentagram, I'll chant my name backwards until I pass out or die.

Hopefully I'll have listened to the whole album until either I die or the medics rescue me. I think it will be a great way to enjoy the new album when it comes out.

^lol
But seriously, with the ridiculously high expectations some of you guys seem to have, you'll end up being disappointed no matter how good the album is.

I'll buy it, put it in my stereo, and listen through.
Crazy, I know. :rolleyes:

Well, I'll do it the same way I listen to every CD I highly anticipate. I drive out to FYE buy the disc. Then I'll be listening to it on the way home. With my system rattling my whole car.

Finally!!!

First I'm gonna draw a huge fucking pentagram in my room and decorate it with black candles. Then I'm gonna slit my wrists and smear blood all over the walls. Then I'm gonna get piss drunk as fuck, go out naked and try to go to the store and buy the album without getting raped or arrested in the way. Once I'm there, I plan to steal the album, since I didn't bring any money, of course.

Once I'm back home, I'm gonna snort as much cocaine as I can, and then jostle a huge cucumber up my ass. Then I'm gonna call the Hospital, because I'll be close to overdosing and also have internal bleeding.

In the meantime, I'll play the CD as loud as humanly possible and listen to it while bleeding out of my anus and seeing stars from all the shit running through my veins. Inside the pentagram, I'll chant my name backwards until I pass out or die.

Hopefully I'll have listened to the whole album until either I die or the medics rescue me. I think it will be a great way to enjoy the new album when it comes out.

Epic, just epic :worship:

the cd store near me probably won't have it for a while so i'll probably just download it and listen to it like i do every album with no special ritual and then go buy it on the usa release date.

I'll crack open some beers and listen to it. Really loud.
Pretty much what I do with every album that I was looking forward to.