How Will You Listen Blooddrunk?

I'm gonna drive my newly owned car to the FYE(i should have it by then),buy the album,expecting it to suck,drive back home,go into my room,,open it up,place it into my sony home theater system,sit on my comfortable ass flush fur butterfly chair,insert headphones,clear my mind of AYDY,and press play.

If it doesnt suck then i'll be happy and proved wrong,if it does then i'll be right and shattered.

If it doesnt suck then i'll be happy and proved wrong,if it does then i'll be right and shattered.

You don't really think an album that's a) better, b) faster and c) more melodic than AYDY could be that bad?

Definitely looking forward to the new vocals, Peter's keyboard ideas, and prog guitar stuff.

I'll go buy it then listen it into my car while driving home and since the closest music store is at about 45-50 minutes of road, my first listen will be done. Then i'll put it in my computer and listen to it again ...and maybe come share my thoughts about it here... I think that's how it will work for me, that's kind of boring but that's probably the way it will be done.

You don't really think an album that's a) better, b) faster and c) more melodic than AYDY could be that bad?

Definitely looking forward to the new vocals, Peter's keyboard ideas, and prog guitar stuff.

I really dont think so. I have a bad feeling the 200 plus dollars of COB merch i own is gonna be worthless come the release date of Blooddrunk.

I got Dark Tranquillity to fall back on any way,a.k.a.

:headbang: THE GREATEST EXTREME METAL BAND EVER!!! :headbang:

If anyone disagrees with this statement you will be ass raped by a gorilla and pillaged by the norse gods.

Come on seriously,how are they not the best extreme metal band ever? Death is the only band that comes close to DT. DT reinvented metal and have crafted more perfect albums than most bands even have dreamed of.

The Gallery= will never be beaten

Damage Done,Character,Fiction ? Every album they make redefines modern metal.

Im done!

I'm going to download it, and then proceed to listen to it. :OMG:

Buy it after if you like it?

On a seperate note,how do you think In Flames setlist will look for gigantour. I can handle new songs,but hopfully they play some oldies. I'd settle for Colony era for christ sake.But if they play Take This Life,which is a given then it wont be all that bad?

Buy it after if you like it?

Maybe. I'm a cheapskate. :p

But yeah, I'll probably buy it if it's really good.

On a seperate note,how do you think In Flames setlist will look for gigantour. I can handle new songs,but hopfully they play some oldies. I'd settle for Colony era for christ sake.But if they play Take This Life,which is a given then it wont be all that bad?

I think it will mostly be new stuff unless they do something like they did for the first tours after the release of Come Clarity where they played a boatload of old songs including Graveland from TJR.

It's probably just going to be a bunch of new songs, including songs from the new album.

It really could go either way, there's no way to know.

Maybe. I'm a cheapskate. :p

But yeah, I'll probably buy it if it's really good.

I think it will mostly be new stuff unless they do something like they did for the first tours after the release of Come Clarity where they played a boatload of old songs including Graveland from TJR.

It's probably just going to be a bunch of new songs, including songs from the new album.

It really could go either way, there's no way to know.

I figured just as much,newer stuff overtakes any possibility of them playin the classics,especially with the release of the new album upcoming. Wow they played Graveland in there setlist? That's insane,i wish i was lucky enough to catch that!

Haha,on another seperate not. The new album has The Jesterhead on the cover? So is this any indication of another step back for them? I havent really followed them in the recent years,due to the horrid Soundtrack To Your Escape,and i dont own Come Clarity.

I figured just as much,newer stuff overtakes any possibility of them playin the classics,especially with the release of the new album upcoming. Wow they played Graveland in there setlist? That's insane,i wish i was lucky enough to catch that!

Haha,on another seperate not. The new album has The Jesterhead on the cover? So is this any indication of another step back for them? I havent really followed them in the recent years,due to the horrid Soundtrack To Your Escape,and i dont own Come Clarity.

The new single cover has the Jesterhead on it, but the new album doesn't as far as I can tell. Both of the artworks were done by some guy who does cover art for emo bands, so that isn't a very good sign.

The cover art for the new album is this:

182552.jpg