How will you listen to PL

1. Cease all other activities ("The Ritual" requires complete silence). :)
2. Open the package (probably gonna pre-order it).
3. Tear the wrapping off.
4. Insert the cd into player.
6. Make myself comfortable (lie on bed).
7. Press play. :kickass:
8. Listen through the album while drinking a bottle (or two) of good beer in order to get to "The Mood". :lol:
9. Repeat steps 7-8 and carefully examine the booklet and read the lyrics (might involve drinking more beer). :cool:

When I'll get it, I show my loyalness to symphony x and put the cd away for another month before listening to it, haha.

If pretty extreme, that's a great way to appreciate and love it even more when you hear it again. It's that 'absence makes the heart grow fonder' type scenario. Maybe just a few days would be better, if that's even possible.

I'll listen to some really shitty metal, like Ivory Moon or some shit, then I'll listen to PL. It'll sound so much better then, regardless of how it is.

well i'll tell you what i'm gonna do.

first i'm gonna blow my load all over it soon as i get it in my hand, cuz waiting for it has been like being the 40yo virgin waiting to get laid.

then i'm gonna go home and crank my cd player dealy and start banging my head!

then i'm gonna take britney spears out of the cd player, put in symphonyx, sit down and quitely listen to every detail, with the lyric book in my hands. anxiously awaiting the next symphony x release.

yeah, I listened to TDWOT, TTLG and V today, and next on the MP3 player is The Odyssey, so that will be what I listen to tomorrow on the bus to and from work... It's gonna be amazing to have to move all the cd's down one place in my cd rack, and observe as Paradise Lost takes it's place above The Odyssey...

Same here, man! It's like preparing a place at the dinner table for a guest you've been waiting a LOOOOONG time to meet. I may have to clean that space with Pledge so that it will be made worthy for the future occupant. I have not been this excited for a new CD in so freekin' long. :D

Or it's like when you go to any fancy restaurant and they take a year for them to bring out the water.