Where would you like to see Vintersorg live?

New Zealand. If at all possible, somewhere in Wellington (hey, it's the capital city, after all :D ). Sure, it's a long way, but you could always stop off at Australia on the way home (if you really had to........:p ). Impaled Nazarene came last year, it's time Vintersorg did too ;)

Originally posted by locutos
I could punch myself, he was in Hamburg with Tristania and Finntroll

Finntroll didn't play in Paris ... i thought they had canceled ALL the dates ...
if not, there is no chance Finntroll comes soon to Paris since they won't go in France for only a few dates ... it would be too expensive if they don't make a full tour ... :confused:

It would be nice if he could come and
play here in Oslo... but he probably will,
only with Borknagar....
I read somewhere that they'd play
here sometime after x-mas...

But I'd LOVE to see Otyg or just
Vintersorg as well... Seeing Otyg would
be such a great experience...
I picture myself dancing around like a
witch or something >:eek:P

Originally posted by aegis

Finntroll didn't play in Paris ... i thought they had canceled ALL the dates ...
if not, there is no chance Finntroll comes soon to Paris since they won't go in France for only a few dates ... it would be too expensive if they don't make a full tour ... :confused:

Ah you're right! I've read somewhere Finntroll didn't play in Germany, too. There was something with the singer's voice.

Originally posted by Morgana
Blackspirit, Vintersorg is playing in Oslo in March, if the info on the Inferno Festival site is right, I send Inge a mail and she will check it out. :)

WHAT!?!?!??????
I gotta check this out!!!
I'm ordering my tickets right away!!!
Ok, I have officially left this form of living,
I'm now just floating around....!
OooOOOOOoooooooOOooooooooo!!! >:eek:)))

Have they ever played in the USA?

I'd love to see them in Seattle! I could visit my brother.

It would be really cool to see them in Montana, I'm afraid not many people would make the drive though.

Originally posted by Algol
Have they ever played in the USA?

I'd love to see them in Seattle! I could visit my brother.

It would be really cool to see them in Montana, I'm afraid not many people would make the drive though.

Yeah they played the Metalfest in New Jersey this year.

Yeah Seattle would be perfect hehe :)

Montana? I would definitely make the drive to Montana if Vintersorg for some unknown reason played a gig their! :D

in Chile!!!!
llanto2.gif