where you there in Israel

klei

New Metal Member
Mar 22, 2004
Israel,Tel Aviv
Does somebody now when the new DVD will out in Israel and in what shopes I could bye it.
Does somebody now where I can find(in Israel) the Judgement album,I look for it half year and it is not sale in any music shop...
If some body now please write

klei said:
Does somebody now when the new DVD will out in Israel and in what shopes I could bye it.
Does somebody now where I can find(in Israel) the Judgement album,I look for it half year and it is not sale in any music shop...

Shalom Klei ...
I would swap my copy for some of your nice food. If only you could post me some. Falafel, hummous, pitta, you know - all the veggie stuff (no meat).
I was in Syria (yeah, sorry if you can't go there but you know why that is) and I also had "Fatteh". This was my favourite. Don't know if you get that in Israel or it is just a Syrian dish?

yogidaz said:
yeah, for ten years now.
wow, that's a time :)

by the way, there's this funny little question in every test, viz. "how do you see yourself in ten years' time?" or something like that. my usual answer is that I don't see myself in ten years' time... really... not because I'm depressed and wanna die (no, I quess I already got over it at the age of 16 or so :ill: ) but I just have no clue about what'll I do... for that matter, I never had :erk: (apart from when I was around 5 and wanted to be an archaeologist and dig out very old ppl, or so I said... :lol: )

yogidaz said:
was in Syria (yeah, sorry if you can't go there but you know why that is) and I also had "Fatteh". This was my favourite. Don't know if you get that in Israel or it is just a Syrian dish?

The Fatteh is also Lebanese dish Mr.Darren, so you can come and taste it here anytime. :wave:

Klei said:
I asked Virgin Megastores here about the DVD and they said it'll be here in a couple of days or so, It should be the same in Israel I suppose. As for the judgement cd you'll probably find it in any major cd store.