People in Israel

Dec 30, 2002
Olympia WA
I have to do a report on the Israel palistine thing and I was hoping I could get some inside info and opinions on suicide bombers and everything about it. So... could you please talk about it.

I insist on not getting involved in politics, its a cycle that doesnt end and controll the minds of the people, one thing I know for sure, life is sacred and holy, no metter on which side is it.

It will also be great if such metters will not be discussed in the Orphaned Land forum simply because of the fact that it brings more fire into this place, and we all have enough of it.
Jewish and Muslims write in this forum, in order to keep it like that, we dont need politic discussions here, thats my opinion.

Reactions: Titus_Andronicus
Look, any opinion is one sided, for example:
If i will comment on the war with Palestine, i can comment objectivly, but i can't see the Arabien(Palestinien) side.

For that reason i prefer not to comment on that subject. Besides, i agree with Kobi.

Originally posted by Ko_B
I insist on not getting involved in politics, its a cycle that doesnt end and controll the minds of the people, one thing I know for sure, life is sacred and holy, no metter on which side is it.

It will also be great if such metters will not be discussed in the Orphaned Land forum simply because of the fact that it brings more fire into this place, and we all have enough of it.
Jewish and Muslims write in this forum, in order to keep it like that, we dont need politic discussions here, thats my opinion.

Brilliantly said.