where'my new album?

Nah Mick said we would start to record it early next year. I reckon we'll hit the studio about March or so. We'll be uploading a free album before Christmas though, in the name of baby Jesus himself!

4JESUS

4FREE

will it be the one im just going to post to u now at the other end of this damn village while im almost dead, so sick like? :D pls use "St." before my name.

anyway, good news!! nice xmas present.

dont thank me anything, it was only a question, far not sure if its any related to that one..
anyway, im not a proper saint cos i survived the walk.

Our third album has been put back a few months in order for us to squeeze one last tour in early next year.

Pretty soon there'll be a full length virtual album up for grabs at antimatter dot tk, itll have the original 8 track demos for saviour, stuff off ''a dream for the blind '', exclusive bonus acoustic tracks unreleased from both the saviour and lights out sessions, plus new live recordings. It'll be up with full front and back covers for you to print, chop up and put in your jewel cases just in time for christmas you gang of big derty bastuards - dont say we dont give you anything you fackoing pervuarts

Morpheus said:
or what about "Antimatter: Live Like!" ;)

anyway, i'm really looking forward to it!

cheers guys

hahahaha i think that sounds excellent.

anyways, thanks a lot mick and dunc. thats cool.

and so if youre gonna hit the studio in march, when it it gonna be produced and recorded and that? what date like for the release? any thoughts?

Mick Moss said:
Our third album has been put back a few months in order for us to squeeze one last tour in early next year.

Pretty soon there'll be a full length virtual album up for grabs at antimatter dot tk, itll have the original 8 track demos for saviour, stuff off ''a dream for the blind '', exclusive bonus acoustic tracks unreleased from both the saviour and lights out sessions, plus new live recordings. It'll be up with full front and back covers for you to print, chop up and put in your jewel cases just in time for christmas you gang of big derty bastuards - dont say we dont give you anything you fackoing pervuarts

Will there also be some christmas carols?
...done the antimatter way off course!