Where's Dave Chappelle?

Jurched

Ask&YoullBeSorry
May 10, 2005
Calais, Maine (not France)
Where da fuck that mark-ass fool-dog trick at?

If I was an executive a Comedy Central, I would be at the trigger-end of a magnum, pressin' the barrel against Dave's temple, toofpick between my teef, and sayin somethin' like:

"Do you recall, by any chance, that $50 million check you got last March, muthafucka? Shit got cashed, nigga. So where da fuck my goddamn money got to? Hmmmm?? Cause I sure don't see any new season of Chappelle's Show anywhere, do I? Do I! All I got, is a fuzzy photo of your lyin' ass on a beach in Souf Africa. Look fool, that ain't even Souf Africa. That fuckin' Jones Beach, nigga. Who you be playin' here?! Take my money an give me a muthfuckin postcard? Shiiiiittt!"

I'd be real Ol' School on that muthafucka. Spendin my money like dat.

Jurched

NEW YORK (AP) — Time to face the facts: Dave Chappelle's hit Comedy Central series isn't coming back, says one of its stars. "Chappelle's Show is over, man. Done," comic Charlie Murphy told TV Guide. "It took me a long time to be able to say those words, but I can say it pretty easy now, because it's the truth

Chappelle's sudden "spiritual retreat" to South Africa on the eve of his show's third season has left the series in limbo since May. About half of a new season had been filmed before Chappelle left, Murphy said.

"I'm disappointed it ended the way it did, but I'm not angry with anybody," he said. "Chappelle's Show was like the Tupac of TV shows. It came out, it got everybody's attention, it was a bright shining star, but it burned out and for some strange reason, it burned out quick."

Comedy Central has always said the door is open for Chappelle to return, spokeswoman Aileen Budow said Wednesday.

Network chief Doug Herzog met with Chappelle on June 3, but that has been their last communication, she said.

Murphy, the older brother of comic Eddie Murphy, said his two seasons with Chappelle made him a star.

"Now I can go out and do stand-up," he said. "I'm getting movie offers. It's off the hook. Me getting to the next level or whatever's going to happen is going to come from the next things I do, but Chappelle's Show served its purpose and I'll always be grateful."

Source

anthraxfan442 said:
Chappelle's sudden "spiritual retreat" to South Africa on the eve of his show's third season has left the series in limbo since May.

"Spiritual retreat?" To south africa?

SHITTT!

Looks like too many white boys were laughing at Chappelle's blacks-only jokes. Too many so-called "reverends" were probably banging on his door, telling him "You settin da brothas back 400 years wif yo' racist huma."

Same fuckin shit happened to Martin Lawrence, who didn't do "House Party 3" because, as he put, "I grew up, man." Well, that nigga grew right out of a career and his movies suck shit these days.

Same fuckin shit happened to Chris Tucker. "I cain't be sayin SHIT, NIGGA, or MUTHAFUCKA anymore." said Chris.

Well, that's how you got your job, muthafucka. You were smokin shit on a porch sayin "You got knocked the FUCK out!" and that's why you got paid!

Whut? They didn't realise the reason they got popular was by being the cultural lowest denominator of their race? Awww!

Well, Chris Tucker, Martin Lawrence, and Dave Chappelle can join Dave Mustaine in the Straight-Edge welfare line.

FUCK em!

Jurched

Jurched said:

SHITTT!

Looks like too many white boys were laughing at Chappelle's blacks-only jokes. Too many so-called "reverends" were probably banging on his door, telling him "You settin da brothas back 400 years wif yo' racist huma."

Same fuckin shit happened to Martin Lawrence, who didn't do "House Party 3" because, as he put, "I grew up, man." Well, that nigga grew right out of a career and his movies suck shit these days.

Same fuckin shit happened to Chris Tucker. "I cain't be sayin SHIT, NIGGA, or MUTHAFUCKA anymore." said Chris.

Well, that's how you got your job, muthafucka. You were smokin shit on a porch sayin "You got knocked the FUCK out!" and that's why you got paid!

Whut? They didn't realise the reason they got popular was by being the cultural lowest denominator of their race? Awww!

Well, Chris Tucker, Martin Lawrence, and Dave Chappelle can join Dave Mustaine in the Straight-Edge welfare line.

FUCK em!

Jurched

*applauds*

Jurched said:

SHITTT!

FUCK em!

Jurched
:worship: