Where's my thread?

AsModEe

also known as ass-mode
Feb 13, 2004
Québec City
Hey I made a thread about Dave Lombardo doing stuff with Living Colour's guitarist. Where is it? I require answer now or blood shall be spilled.

toilet-about.jpg

Well whoever did that is an idiot or has power abuse problems

edit: Or is an idiot with power abuse problems.

My advice: PM VVVVV about it.

(or for next time, as that wouldnt really be necessary now)

yeah I know. I stopped posting here for a while and I see it's not what it used to be. Next time, it would have been nice to at least know why it was closed and deleted. It was music related and metal related, I don't know what's the problem with that.

I'm guessing the problem was not with the subject matter but with the response it generated. You're not really to blame, and it's not really a big deal. PM VVVVV and maybe he will keep the initial post and lock it, so that the news will still be available...

To be honest, I posted the thread, then left for like 2 hours. When I came back, it was gone :lol:

It's not really important that it got deleted, I'm just a little worried about how strict this place has become.

MasterOLightning said:
It was obviously a joke thread to begin with. It probably should have been locked.
I remember back in the day people were joking about Living Colour on this specific board and I thought posting these news would bring some interesting conversations. I'm sad this place has lost its sense of humor!

AsModEe said:
I'm sad this place has lost its sense of humor!

If you read the posts closely, you'll find that actually nothing here is serious.

But you could check the threads you have made and see if it got moved, locked, or deleted.