wheres the best place on earth?

heineken4.jpg
heineken1.jpg

can't say one place for certain, the Savoie region (alps) in South East France was excellent. Paris, London, there's a great little town called Poulton North East of Shiteville too, it's cool and cosy there

i think your state of mind and preferences and relationships with people can alter your view of the best place on earth. for me theres nothing like a city lit up in winter with hardly anybody in it.....dont even have to be a city. like i went for a wander the other day when i was being all 'im all in love with a magic nobody' and it was raining a bit and it was dark and the street lights were on and although it was woolie scruffy inbred st helens it was quite beautiful.

There's this lake on the "border" between Kosovo and Serbia, about the most beautiful place I've seen. Wish i could scan some pictures in here, you'd love it. We had to drive around it on patrol once a week, tough work.

New Zealand: Southland (the magnificient fiords), Lake Tekapo at sunset (a place far from time and space), Kaikoura (deep blue mountains right next to the turquoise sea), Marlborough Sounds at sunrise, Cape Farewell, the Catlins, "Mum's 24" Korean restaurant (728 Colombo St. Christchurch), any New Zealand ice-cream parlour that sells Hokey-Pokey ice-cream... :D