wheres the best place on earth?

the little house next to my lake in middle finland...there where you can only hear birds singing and waves waving. thats the place where you wake up when the sun gets up and go to bed when it goes down..just pure peace.

elzka said:
the little house next to my lake in middle finland...there where you can only hear birds singing and waves waving. thats the place where you wake up when the sun gets up and go to bed when it goes down..just pure peace.
daumen.gif
Have you seen the new Nightwish DVD.. that house at the lake.. a sauna.. a dream :)

i'd say the caribbean. thats the only place i really, really wanna go to like. its magical. the sea and all...

the azores or something. sunny weather most of the time while not being a fucking oven, a fresh breeze from the sea... maybe fewer people would do, and them speaking english would also be a bonus.

my friends are everywhere (Vienna, Innsbruck, Ireland, Germany...), my family too (my brother is in the UK, my father in Switzerland, my mother in Vienna, I dont have family near me actually)... well its always been like this, getting used to a restless life ;) after all its not bad, u can always discover new things and feel at home at many places :)

ok ok, i stoped thinking and it came to me...sitting on my window ledge over the garage roof at home. there a feild out in front (like common land) and its best at night with OK Computer playing pack of ciggies and a glass of wine....all starry and cold and that - proper ace

Eos said:
For me it's sometimes a bit of a problem.. because like this I don't feel at home anywhere. I like to travel but sometimes I wished I had this feeling of beeing where I belong to.

yes I have this feeling too sometimes... I feel like belonging to nowhere and everywhere, but I try to get the good sides out of it

elzka said:
whooooooo you must be very rich!!!! but it sounds nice

blackeyed said:
ok ok, i stoped thinking and it came to me...sitting on my window ledge over the garage roof at home. there a feild out in front (like common land) and its best at night with OK Computer playing pack of ciggies and a glass of wine....all starry and cold and that - proper ace
sounds great! but i'd prefer it without the cold :)