which 80's song fits you?

Cenk

Anathemaniac since 1993
May 27, 2002
Istanbul
http://quizilla.com/users/violetone/quizzes/Which%2080's%20Song%20Fits%20You%3F
1061446809_ngsshookme.jpg
"You Shook Me All Night Long" (by AC/DC) 'Cause the walls start shaking The earth was quaking My mind was aching And we were making it and you - Shook me all night long.

fuck yeah! I thought it was gonna come up with something stupid like duran duran or wham or something haha.

Aww, shit, me mom was right! :lol:

1061446762_gsdovescry.jpg

"When Doves Cry" (by Prince) How could you just leave me standing, Alone in a world so cold? Maybe you're just too demanding. Maybe I'm just like my father--too bold. Maybe you're just like my mother. She's never satisfied. Why do we scream at each other? This is what it sounds like, When doves cry.

Achernar said:
Aww, shit, me mom was right! :lol:

1061446762_gsdovescry.jpg

"When Doves Cry" (by Prince) How could you just leave me standing, Alone in a world so cold? Maybe you're just too demanding. Maybe I'm just like my father--too bold. Maybe you're just like my mother. She's never satisfied. Why do we scream at each other? This is what it sounds like, When doves cry.
:lol:

1061446895_weetdreams.jpg
"Sweet Dreams" (by Eurythmics) Sweet dreams are made of this Who am I to disagree? Travel the world and the seven seas Everybody's looking for something Some of them want to use you Some of them want to get used by you Some of them want to abuse you Some of them want to be abused