Which band would you like to see live the most atm?

I think I've seen them about 8 times or something? The best one I think was when they supported Edguy at The Espy. I liked the days when the setlist was full of Resurrection songs best lol.

I think you'll like the set list we'll have when we're properly back out on the scene later in the year, though! There'll be a nice mix of everything in there! :)

Opeth next Wednesday! Yay! *does the Opeth support slot dance again* :D

Opeth would be awesome

and Spawn, re; your signature..who do you know that doesn't like Belinda Carlisle? How can people not like Belinda Carlisle?

There ARE people out there who dont like her. I know, I was shocked too, what can I tell ya, its a sick, sick world :(

Guns N Roses either Appetite era, or Illusion era... or even now :D I wanna see Axl play the guitar!

Ummm, Type O Negative, definately. I think they'd be a simply brilliant live band.

DIO, Priest with Rob, OZZY for a laugh, WASP, Motley Crue again, maybe Maiden.............. Iced Earth would be good as well...............dreams huh ...........

Rush, Dream Theater, TNT, Accept, Talisman, Queensryche, Savatage, X-Japan, Icon,
Artension, Badlands, Giant, etc

I bet they all go to Automatic Teller Machines too.

id love to see a 'wardrobe malfunction' when im walking down the street.