Where would you like to see Angel Dust live?

Originally posted by Gums
I'm new to this board too..
I've only heard 2 Angel Dust songs.. Let me Live and Black Rain
they are both sweet songs, anyone recommend some others? thanks

Nice to have you here! If you're talking about songs, I recommend you listen to Bleed, Cross of Hatred, The One You Are, Still I'm Bleeding, Never, etc. These are all REALLY AWESOME songs!

And if you're looking for an album, I suggest "Enlighten the Darkness", their latest album... (well, up til Feb25) I love almost every single song in that album and it's worth the money.

I saw Angel Dust live at ProgPower 2.0 in Atlanta, GA. I'd like to see them there again even though it's about a 4 hour drive from my house. The venue(Earthlink Live) was very cool and not large. I wish they would have had more time to play because they were really great. Too bad noone who played at 2.0 will played at this year's ProgPower. I would really like to see them. I wish I could have seen them play with Opeth. :(

Originally posted by Enlighten

Nice to have you here! If you're talking about songs, I recommend you listen to Bleed, Cross of Hatred, The One You Are, Still I'm Bleeding, Never, etc. These are all REALLY AWESOME songs!

And if you're looking for an album, I suggest "Enlighten the Darkness", their latest album... (well, up til Feb25) I love almost every single song in that album and it's worth the money.

Thanks for the help Enlighten! I'll check out some of those songs immediately! :)

. I wish I could have seen them play with Opeth. :( [/B][/QUOTE]

I saw the tour with angeldust,nevermore and opeth and was impressed with all the bands. I drove 400 miles to see angeldust so I know what it is like to make those long drives...then I drove all the way back to northern ca. to see them 2 more times ..one hell of a weekend!!:) :D

Man... I feel REALLY BAD coz I missed all those concerts in the States coz I didn't know about the website and forum back then. Really hope that AD is gonna come over to the States again.

Originally posted by Silkie
For me, it would be interesting to see where you would like to see them live. :)

I'm Am New To Angel Dust - I Heard Bleed Them Got all Angel Dust
C.D. Please, Please Come And Play Sydney, Australia . Edguy Are
witch Is A Dream Come True , It would Also To See Angel Dust.:) :)