Welcome, if you're a new member introduce yourself here!

I've been wandering in UM Forums for a long time, and today, I was listening to Angel Dust - Liquid Angel and was thinking why I always find myself dreaming about past while listening to it. What a great song this is! So today, I felt like coming to this tread and introduce myself.....

Hi then:) I was born in a cold november of the year 1982. I am from Turkey and living in the capital city Ankara. I've been purely listening to Metal since 1997. As a coincidence I listened to Iron Maiden's Fear Of The Dark album, and since then, I am addicted to metal...

See yah....

Hi Friendz...

Tonight, with a unusual and sudden decision, I am living my hometown for some time. Although I hate sun, getting sun tanned, sea and beaches, although holiday doesn't mean those for me, tonight, I am going to our summer house in another city. I am feeling so bad, so desperate, so about to have a nerves break down. I need to leave this bloody city, where I was born, and where I have been living for 22 years. Only for a week, or two, maybe a bit more. I am not sure yet. What I'm sure about is, I am in the mood to escape. To left everything beside me... And to go... And I am doing this. For a little period of time, I will escape, and will leave all the pains, troubles, worries AND PARENTS behind. At that time, I am not really sure if I can be able to have any access to internet. So.. I hope to see yah later... Take care.... :wave:

Gaunerin said:
If he started actively posting here, I bet he would.

Are you kidding ? I never get off-topic. Btw is it cold up there brother ? I am down here in Alabama and I am freezing !!! I think we aere going to have a tough winter. : ( I just bought myself a Christmas present as well. Alligator skin wallet. It is pretty cool. I like it.

Bryant

Hello people!!!!
I am great Angel Duast fan since 5 years!!
I am russian and am very glad to be new member of AD forum!!!!!

ihsan said:
Hi all. Been an Angel Dust fan for several years, and I guess like you I'm starved of positive news since March - what's happening with this new album?
yes, I am also very amazed about what they are going to do on the new album :)

Hi Angel Dust Fans,

I’m fan of Angel Dust since 2000, when Enlighten the Darkness was released. As B.O.R.F.C. Member, Silkie and Angel should know me. I’m living in South West Germany, near the french Border.

There’s a good reasen, why I signed up on this messege board. I was a little bit harried, because the band doesen’t release any news on their homepage. So I wrote an email to carsten, the new singer and asked him if the band still exist.
Well he sent me an replay and that’s my special welcome gift to you, because he wanted, that all Angel Dust Fans should know these good news. But read, what he wrote:

Mail from Carsten Kaiser:

At first, many thanks for your mail,

yes the band still exist,
actually in the same line-up, as you can find on our homepage.
That’s a good sign, right ?

You surely have got, what was going on in the guestbook some years ago.
That’s the reason, why no one from the band post anything personal into it...Problem solved. A new homepage is in planning, but for the design, the new album artwork must be ready first.

And there were quite a number of delays in the preparation of the new album, due to private and professional obligations of all bandmembers. Also it is not sure yet, if we continue the the cooperation with our label. Unfortunately, all this holds back... but it goes on...

The pre-production is completed already.
We actually are in the recording sessions now.
The drum tracks of all 13(!) songs were drumed by Assy and were finished.
Next Bernd and Chris will torture their strings for the new record.

Here exclusive for you a couple of titles of the new tracks
- Before My Fall
- Marching/Stampeding
- Killer Greed
- Alien Man
- Shoot The Needle
- Consumed
- Streets Of Aims And Will
- Fear No Evil

The atmosphere in the band is fantastic and the new album will definitely come... and it will be killer !!!

I hope that I could raise hope in you.

Greetings Carsten