Welcome, if you're a new member introduce yourself here!

as much as I welcome new members to this board, I must seriously doubt your sanity, posting an annihilator track as an introduction to an angel dust board.
what's your favourite tune by them??

allright.i must admit that the first time i heard Angel Dust i hated it,but a couple of months ago i started listening more carefully to the Human Bondage album it i found it really fuckin good.i find the riffing is so powerful and the voice is so "bad ass" , strong ,i don't know how to describe it,but the guy has a great "Metal" voice.so now i like em.:cool:

HELLcome to the board (which is currently having a little sleep - or so it seems ;) )
I think you're one of the few here who prefers the "Of Human Bondage" album over the other stuff.

Gaunerin said:
HELLcome to the board (which is currently having a little sleep - or so it seems ;) )
I think you're one of the few here who prefers the "Of Human Bondage" album over the other stuff.

hey guys......not new here but I guess you could call this my"rebirth" ha ha....anyway......silkie my dear.....did you get my email??