Which country are you?

Bastet said:
and could one of them egyptians tell us what they're about?
Curator of ancient mystical secrets, your life on the surface is fairly typical these days. Though you are in denial about more things than most people. Nevertheless, you're trying to convince people that you're safe despite your more volatile and unstable times that seem to be behind you. You like cats a whole lot.

I'm apparently feeling this tonight.

faccine_merav0021.gif

You're North Korea!
Look out! You're absolutely wacko. Completely insane. There's no telling what you're going to do, and it could make you a danger to yourself and others. People are so scared of you that they usually just cover their eyes and pretend you're not there. The main impact this has had is to make you even more scary, as you yearn for attention and contact with the outside world. Everyone just wants you to calm down.

You're Pakistan!
You used to ask people what they thought about things, but quite recently you've decided to just do stuff without asking nicely. You really want to go to the mountains, but for some reason, people won't let you, mostly because they won't let acquire any nice sweaters. In the meantime, you're avoiding alcohol and pork and trying to balance eating right with not falling behind in your competition with your next-door neighbor.

swede.gif

You're Sweden!
After years of trying to rule the world around you, you've finally put aside violence in favor of advocating peaceful resolution. There's still a little Viking in you, but mostly you like Nobel Prize winners and long nights by the fire. And safe cars. You always read the safety manual in airplanes, and you're just a little cold.

errr.. :yell:

braz.gif

You're Brazil!
You're athletic, charming, and probably a good dancer. Unfortunatley, you don't really mind chopping down the rain forest, and you probably consider homeless people expendable in certain circumstances. Of course, your personality is so diverse that it's hard to track down exactly what you're like. You definitely like Pele, the World Cup, and shouting "gooooal" at the top of your lungs.

im pele hahahahaaaaa

i did it again and...
ire.gif

You're Ireland!
Mystical and rain-soaked, you remain mysterious to many people, and this makes you intriguing. You also like a good night at the pub, though many are just as worried that you will blow up the pub as drink your beverage of choice. You're good with words, remarkably lucky, and know and enjoy at least fifteen ways of eating a potato. You really don't like snakes. :tickled:

so im a mix of brasil and ireland then :Spin:

@d1: How splendid! Now I have only one question, are you a bird or a bloke?

The first snake I had the chance to actually touch and *cough* pet was in Ireland.

REAL snake, that is.

Maqus said:
@d1: How splendid! Now I have only one question, are you a bird or a bloke?

The first snake I had the chance to actually touch and *cough* pet was in Ireland.

REAL snake, that is.

interesting that i was in budapest on tuesday and wednesday, and i wanted to drop you a pm to meet w/ you actually, but.. too little time we had :loco: next time, my dear

You're Fiji!
As calm, relaxed, and removed from life as they come, you're just so chilled out, it hurts people to see you. Everyone aspires to be where you are, but most of them just can't put their stress away. Little do they know that even you sometimes have inner turmoil and struggles! For the most part, though, it's sun and fun for you, and that's the way you like it. It's just sort of hard to get things done with all that partying.

As I couldn't see but half of the map, I failed miserably. Apart from London and Dublin. In fact, I misplaced Budapest too :D