Votes: 20 54.1%
  • Left

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Look mommy, without hands!!!

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • I'm able to to it with my mouth!

Votes: 3 8.1%

• Total voters
There seems to be some sort of sex frenzy going on here on the Opeth forum. I wonder what's next.

Three Finns' posts in a row; Hearse better make the fourth.
And people say Finns are a gloomy, depressed, inward, silent, boring and conservative nation? :p

Originally posted by nevershine
If you don't have anything at hand at the moment

If you don't have anything at hand then what the heck are you doing in (insert your wanking place here :p) anyway? :D Hoho.

Most of the time my dirty imagination does the trick.

Well, I usually don't talk too much about this specific subject, but as a Finn I guess I have no choice this time. :)

When I was a bit younger I used only my right hand, but later on I have practised my left one (Why? Well, I might lose my right hand sometimes and I would need to kill myself if I couldn't jerk off anymore!). Nowadays my left hand is almost as good as my right hand!

About imagination and stuff, I do not NEED any extra stimulation, but sometimes a magazine or film (I'm rather fond of those French erotic movies - tonight there's one coming on TV again; let's see if it is any good) is a nice addition.

-Villain (who has had 1000 times more sex alone than with company)

"Tsk Tsk" is the exact words that came to mind...:::sigh:::... Wisdom Pearl, you make me want to take back my vote for starting this one.

Boys will be boys.

Lynn

...no joy would flicker in her eyes...

Haha..."boys will be boys" is right Opet..anyways....i bet if the girls on this board began discussing their masturbating habits as well as stories...this would be the most visited board EVER! ya think??

Yep yep yep. I agree, GwEn. Hm. Maybe we should consider it for real though. Ya know, to get the board flooded with Opeth fans. Let's do it for the band! :) :D :lol: :loco: NOT!

Hearse, if you knew me better, you'd know that I was just foolin' with ya's. I haven't been taking much seriously nowadays. Yes, this whole thing is funny...pushing it a bit, but still good for a laugh. OH WAIT! I GET IT NOW! You're responsible. I said Wisdom Pearl started this topic but in all actuality, YOU started it by mentioning it in another thread. OH, I see! ;)

Yes. It all comes out in the wash. Umhum umhum. :p Guilty as charged. Lock 'em up boys.

Lynn

...the folded message that wept my name...

WHa tha???@#?

*shrugs* if you guys must know.......I"m very strictly right handed, but for stranger reasons unbeknownst to me I spank the monkey with my left.... go figure, some neurological impairment or something....:lol: :lol:

other catch phrases I might have used:

*waxes the pole
*beats the meat
*chokes the chicken
.......can't think of any others.......

Originally posted by tenebrose
What the........?!?!?!??!?!?!??! :eek:

Tssk, tsssk, I know you boys just hit your belated puberty but did you ever stop to think that there are minors on these boards?
And what do you think these minors will be doing first thing when they log off this forum and surf the net for awhile?

I'm tired of the slowly decaying remains of the social stigma surrounding masturbation. Don't knock it, it's sex with someone ya love and the safest sex there is.

A few more euphemisms...

pulling the goalie (my favourite... A Canadian euphemism for ya)
flogging the dolphin
playing pocket pool

AND! This is hilarious. The following are terms taken from a Golf CD-ROM I worked on for awhile. You tell me what they sound like to you. Ever notice that "golf" spelled backwards is "flog"? Hmmm...

Right Hand Drill
Against the Wall Drill
Control the Distance
Acceleration is the Key
The Landing Spot
Keep the Head Still
Palms Facing for the Perfect Grip
The Rhythm Drill
Finger Tip Drill
A Good Set-up is Important
Soft Hands for Power
Grip Down for Control
Finish to the Target
Swing with Rhythm, not Strength
Have a Good Finish
Don't be Greedy!
Head in the Proper Position
Extension through Release
Pillow Drill
Shaft Stays On-line
Bow to the Ball
Grip Pressure
Pause at the Top
Ball Position
Hold the Finish
Pause for Control
Make the Shaft Whistle
Keep Your Chin Up
Hit Down to get it up
Shaft at your Belt
Flex the Knees
Stay in Balance
Soft Hands
Open Stance
Firm Impact
Good Rhythm
Hands Ahead
Close Your Eyes if in Doubt
Head Still
Range Ball for a Good Stroke
Pick the Spot
Hear the Thud

"Close your eyes if in doubt" heheheheh... one more time, those were from a Golf self-help CD-ROM, I swear.