Votes: 20 54.1%
  • Left

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Look mommy, without hands!!!

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • I'm able to to it with my mouth!

Votes: 3 8.1%

• Total voters
I go away for two weeks and this is what happens???
What other exciting posts have I missed out on? Did you already poll to see which hand everybody wipes with?

I should go away more often...

I was about to come in here and click on right hand cause I *write* with my right hand but then I scrolled down. Haha lucky for me I did :D But this left hand/right hand stuff reminded me of something. So just for a change...have you heard about these little self-tests you can do on yourself that tell you about what kind of person you are, how your brain works and so on? There's this one where you clasp your hands together (like you're praying - Huh? Pray? :D just work with me here :) ) and apparently, the hand whose pinky is furthest away from you (i.e. on top of the other pinky) tells you which side of your brain you use the most. If it's you left pinky (hence left hand) then you're a left brained person and tend to be more practical minded and more logical. If you had the right pinky over the other pinky you use the right hand side of your brain more, making you more artistic/creative or whatever you want to call it.

I'm a right hand side person. What are all you guys?

Originally posted by Opet
"Tsk Tsk" is the exact words that came to mind...:::sigh:::... Wisdom Pearl, you make me want to take back my vote for starting this one.B]
This is all Mike Patton's fault!!! :D But as you may have noticed, this wasn't a crappy subject after all...actually, though this was a big joke, I've been kinda sorry that after we the boys have "grown up" we lose our ability to talk to each other about sex. Girls do that, why can't we!?!? :lol: Masturbation as the subject is an easy way to start. Because that was the sex when we used to talk about it....

I have a buddy that did some time, and he said they used to heat liver in the microwave, and then pack it into holes that had been carved out of their matresses. Seeing as you're still doing it alone, I guess that would have to count as masturbation as well...