Which is the right way of thinking?

Which is the correct of thinking?

• I am my own God. Therefore I am my own reality.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Life without ego is blissful.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Life is meaningless.

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Life is meaningless. Therefore I am entitled to give it meaning.

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Jesus Christ is my personal saviour.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • None of them. There is no correct way of thinking.

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters

Kara-Shehr

Sep 2, 2010
Please choose.

Edit: LOL @ grammtical error. "way of thinking" in poll question. Just ignore that. :D

The original poster didn't even bother to generate a conversation or a debate or whatever. This thread sounds more like a survey lol.

i thought people would respond to the survey question and make posts explaining how they felt about the survey topic, i thought the original post was a sufficient thread starter

I find that a lot of those options overlap. For instance, the "none of the above" option is basically the same thing as "life is meaningless."

Essentially, choosing the option that one is entitled to give life meaning implies that life has no meaning. If one can apply any meaning at all, then it stands to reason that there is no "real" meaning. Therefore, no "correct answer."

I find that a lot of those options overlap. For instance, the "none of the above" option is basically the same thing as "life is meaningless."

Essentially, choosing the option that one is entitled to give life meaning implies that life has no meaning. If one can apply any meaning at all, then it stands to reason that there is no "real" meaning. Therefore, no "correct answer."

+1

i just thought this topic could become very interesting if everyone on this forum posted on this thread