which is worse?

But guilt is something you can do about, I mean that's something you may be able to decide about, while being fucked over by someone is not your choice, it just happens. That makes me helpless. I can't simply write people off, especially those I've trusted.

No.

Maybe I'm saying it because I believe I have never screwed anyone over but I've had a good number of days when I felt screwed over.

When I read that Turkish interview I was amazed how you can hate Pybus, for example, funnily enough I watched The Count of Monte Christo that day :D The two are now linked together.

Sometimes I'd like to take revenge, but I have no ideas how. Unless in a Monte Christo-way.

Yeah, the funny thing is, there are as many people crewed over as those crewing over, hehe, so when the Apocalypse is here it won't mean a thing, there'll be perfect equilibrium :cool:

a) being screwed over by someone you had absolute trust in. is worse
though b) is very unpleasant.
I'd rather be a wolf than a sheep... Just try to avoid doing b) but shit happens...

Aye...

Being screwed always hurts the most because 1 - it's not your option and you don't control it and 2 - it often comes as a complete surprise and utter shock, it's not something you can recover from very easily.

However, the weight on someone's conscience when screwing someone over, and is aware of it (many people convince themselves they're oh so wholesome and just), is sometimes borderline unbearable.
Still, it's something you can control and you can prepare yourself psycological to do it, and think of the words you're going to say when do the "terrible deed". This is in the cases when you screw someone over but you don't want to deliberately hurt them a lot... if one's intent is to hurt the other party with extreme prejudice, one is, by definition, guilt free and doesn't give a crap... thus, no regrets or heavy conscience...

Human relations... complicated matter as always...

If you get screwed over your the victim and people can cope with being the victim and often you bounce back a little wiser with minor scars but knowing that u truly hurt sumbody that didnt deserve it is horrible guilt can eat away at you and theres nothing worse than knowing your a twat and you was wrong.