which is worse?

by mistake no one's perfect shit happens sumtimes that you cant control or you just act on impulse and dont consider the repercussions .. slightly self inflicted which always makes hurting sum1 else that bit worse because you keep thinkking "what if" which is pyar shit cos we all know we cant change the past but the past can creep up on ya and take a large chunk out your arse cheek reminding you that its there and it aint going no where... wow that rhymed

You mean you treated everyone the way he deserved to be treated?
There is always a reason for screwing someone who doesn't deserve it. Nothing happens by accident. None deserves to be screwed.

if nothing happens by accident then the population of the planet would not be so high my friend and I wouldnt be hear typing. all sorts of shit happens by accident. Penicillin was discovered by accident.

No, I've never been drunk cause I don't drink alcohol, so I never fucked someone "by accident" so I've never fucked anyone over that way. I had a friend who gave me some money and -- yeah, regretfully -- I gave most of the money back too late, that was the worst, basically because I hurt him not with the money but emotionally as well. But he's exceptionally nice so he's not mad at me either.

Actually, if I think about it, I've never been fucked over either, I got dumped two or three times but I don't hate the men for it cause I believe they didn't fuck me over by dumping me cause they were all honest in the end (hopefully). It's just unlucky no one can love me long enough.

And yeah, shit does happen, but if I can help it it doesn't.

bleed_black_orchid said:
if nothing happens by accident then the population of the planet would not be so high my friend and I wouldnt be hear typing. all sorts of shit happens by accident. Penicillin was discovered by accident.

I'll have to disagree there mate. Screwing doesn't happen by accident. Unless you have a comedy slip on a banana and fall onto a stranger's erect penis. I've been in a bad situation once like, in this respect and although I wasn't with anyone, I was the other berd..bad bad bad and something I regret. It was a choice, based on bullshit maybe but a choice none the less.
Shit odes happen by accident aye but shit happens with a purpose too :erk:

Su Jacko said:
I'll have to disagree there mate. Screwing doesn't happen by accident. Unless you have a comedy slip on a banana and fall onto a stranger's erect penis. I've been in a bad situation once like, in this respect and although I wasn't with anyone, I was the other berd..bad bad bad and something I regret. It was a choice, based on bullshit maybe but a choice none the less.
yeah its probably more of a blind decision than an accident

To answer the original question too. As much as someone trusts me wholeheartedly I try to trust myself more. If I was gonna do the dirty as it were I'd finish it first. The pain of getting trodden on is worse but you do get over it. It is deffo true that you learn by your mistakes as well.

maybe i didnt mean regret per se, maybe, to hit the nail on the head a little more accurately the hating yourself for hurting them. but having never been screwed over i cant comment on which is worse really.

Su Jacko said:
where was the banana skin?

it was, erm..on the thing, you know. When a man loves a woman very much, they have what is known as a session. They get the banana skin and grill it and then smoke it, oblivious to the banana on the floor....etc

Strangelight said:
where was the banana skin?
on the banana??

BOOM BOOM!!

67409.jpg