Which Metal Acts Do YOU Utterly Despise?

I try not to be too judgemental about what people do and say. I'm against people butting into other's lives and casting judgement where it is unwanted...

...but when it comes to metal... there are SO many bands that just fucking suck for no good reason.

It's like they meet in secret to plan and plot my mental distruction by doing shit that really pisses me off...

I HATE: (in no particular order)

Metallica (everything after the Black Album)
Papa Roach
Limp Bizkit
Korn
Evanescense (if they're considered metal...)
Black Label Society (Zakk Wyld should be skinned and fed to ravenous insects)
System of a Down
Godsmack
Disturbed
Chevelle
Linkin Park
Mudvayne (LD 50 fucking rocked but when they changed their sound I changed my mind)
Poison
Warrant
Motley Crue
KISS
(any and all hair bands)

All of the preceeding bands should be ritually executed, their corpses drained of blood, demasculated and set ablaze.

Feel free to add (but not subtract) to this list.

i for one, hate Candlemass with all my heart....the name sounded cool, so i picked it up on a whim...god they suck so much...
i hate disturbed also....and six feet under is terrible as well....

I dont really hate any metal bands, although I'm starting to hate Metallica - S+M was shite, Garage Inc was shite and now St Anger is the biggest piece of shit ever released.
I hate the singer in Helloween too.

RockBodom said:
i for one, hate Candlemass with all my heart....the name sounded cool, so i picked it up on a whim...god they suck so much...

I'm struggling in vain to try to think of a reasoned explanation of why you are wrong but I can't so instead I'm going to resort to cheap name-calling:

You suck man!

You like COB who are cheesy and suck balls

COB
Iced Earth
Symphony X
Blind Guardian
Mayhem
Hate Eternal
Meshuggah
Superjoint Ritual
Down
Metallica
Judas Priest
Nevermore
...ill stop

Although I wouldn't call them metal, though many people do, I hate the following bands:

Puddle Of Mudd
Limp Bizkit
Korn
Fear Factory
Machine Head
new Metallica
Motely Crue
Warrant
Poison
Def Leppard
Led Zeppelin
AC DC
Aerosmith

I'm sure that there are more that I forgot. Suffice it to say I hate ALL cock rock and lots of nu-metal. Yes, I actually much prefer nu-metal to cock rock, though I like neither.

Korn
Linkin Park
ANYTHING involving HORN RIM GLASSES and NASAL VOCALS :puke: :puke: :puke:
Cradle Of Filth, because they often get TOO cheesy
Anal Cunt=brain amputees
Halford -not because he's gay, I just can't stand his voice! Sounds like he got kicked in the ballz!
Type O Negative (just rubs me the wrong way, esp. the vocals)
Paradise Lost -shittiest growl vocals ever
PS: @SADUDE and Jondur: Yow!!!

Cradle Of Filth
Dimmu Borgir
Mayhem
Dark Throne
Dark Funeral
Emporer
........basically 99% of black metal. Nu-metal blows too, but it's barely metal, so i won't count it.