Which Metal Acts Do YOU Utterly Despise?

Morbid Angel (worst extreme metal act ever)
Megadeath
Suisicdal Tedendicies
Iron Maiden
Metallica
most nu metal
all power Metal (expecially Hammerfall and Manowar)
Benighted Leams
AC/DC
Def Leppard
Bal-Sagoth
Kovenant
Einhejer

Cannibalistic said:
Phil Anselmo
Rex Brown
Kerry King
Tom Araya
Soulfly
Fear Factory
Entombed (From 1994 On)
Cradle Of Filth
Dimmu Borgir

Fucking right, these guys are just playing the band game now.

I really just hate black metal in general, too fucking ambient, also I consider myself a death metal fan, but I have to agree with whoever said that 99.9% of DM bands receive Arabian Gogles to their faces on a regular basis.

Yeah I agree with you Dodens Grav- alot of the bands are pretty good.

Why do good bands like Megadeth, Maiden, Fear Factory, Entombed, Immortal, Morbid Angel- get on the list? Sure they all have bad albums- but they all put out very good albums. So, I dont know how one can hate some of these bands.

i hate the big record companies pushing lame talentless cookie cutter bands, clear channel owned radio, metallica- and their tour- these are the things I think are the problem with metal.

speed said:
Yeah I agree with you Dodens Grav- alot of the bands are pretty good.

Why do good bands like Megadeth, Maiden, Fear Factory, Entombed, Immortal, Morbid Angel- get on the list? Sure they all have bad albums- but they all put out very good albums. So, I dont know how one can hate some of these bands.

i hate the big record companies pushing lame talentless cookie cutter bands, clear channel owned radio, metallica- and their tour- these are the things I think are the problem with metal.

Clear channel is the biggest problem with American music, Imagine 70 to 80% percent of all radio stations in the US are owned by this shitty censorship corp. 'tis a shame.

TheNooseInYourEmptySoul said:
I try not to be too judgemental about what people do and say. I'm against people butting into other's lives and casting judgement where it is unwanted...

...but when it comes to metal... there are SO many bands that just fucking suck for no good reason.

It's like they meet in secret to plan and plot my mental distruction by doing shit that really pisses me off...

I HATE: (in no particular order)

Metallica (everything after the Black Album)
Papa Roach
Limp Bizkit
Korn
Evanescense (if they're considered metal...)
Black Label Society (Zakk Wyld should be skinned and fed to ravenous insects)
System of a Down
Godsmack
Disturbed
Chevelle
Linkin Park
Mudvayne (LD 50 fucking rocked but when they changed their sound I changed my mind)
Poison
Warrant
Motley Crue
KISS
(any and all hair bands)

All of the preceeding bands should be ritually executed, their corpses drained of blood, demasculated and set ablaze.

Feel free to add (but not subtract) to this list.

FUCK YOU, MOTLEY CRUE ARE ONE OF THE GREATEST ACTS OF ALL TIME,

Mortician...zzzzz....
Nile ( I know I will get bashed for this! )
The recent slew of bands trying to copy At the Gates
Most melodic death metal
Power metal
Metalcore...ugh...
Any metal act with pretty operatic female vocals.

Nile? You can't hate Nile! Impossible. And to that guy who hated Emperor and "99% of all black metal" - you're quite clearly a very sick individual. My hate list:

Nu-metal
Hair/80s metal
Power metal

More or less anything that isn't brutal death metal or black metal.

LuminousAether said:
Here we go:

Iron Maiden
Helloween
Fates Warning
Queensryche
Metallica
Megadeth
Pantera
Cannibal Corpse
Six Feet Under
Marduk
Immortal
Symphony X

Gosh I love atleast 7 of those bands lol.

Well I don't really hate any metal bands. I don't like a few but I don't hate them.

The majority of power metal. Gay strippers probably take off their clothes in front of other men to that poncy shit.
Suffocation, Immolation, and any other "brutal" DM band with the -ation suffix.
Meshuggah
Saxon
Dark Tranquillity
Antestor
Superjoint Ritual
Cannibal Corpse
Deicide
Usurper
Mortification
Mortician
Nokturnal Mortum
Profanatica
Cryptopsy
Judas Iscariot
Kult ov Azazel
...and Oceans
Bolt Thrower
Malevolent Creation
Hateplow
Hypocrisy
Immortal
Neurosis
Pitch Shifter
Shadow's Fall
Skepticism
Tiamat
Vader

Old DIrty Bastard- you have named most of the metal bands I think( and many others) are quite good- is this a joke- or are you taste challenged?

The only Metal bands I really "hate" are

Korn
Linkin Park
Deftones
Slipknot
Limp Bizkit
New Metallica

In general, the only types of rock/metal I dislike are most nu-metal [I hate the fans more than the bands, though] and emo/punky stuff.

Christian Death (the worst band in the world)
Dirty Deeds
Saxon
Gamma Ray
Freedom Call
Hammerfall
Sonata Arctica
Mithras
Iced Earth (ok live, but the records suck)