Which rare or never played songs would you like to hear SX play live?

Which of these rare or never-before-played songs would you like to hear SX play live?

• A Fool's Paradise

Votes: 23 30.3%
  • A Winter's Dream (Parts I & II)

Votes: 17 22.4%
  • Absence of Light

Votes: 12 15.8%
  • Candlelight Fantasia (in full)

Votes: 19 25.0%
  • Dressed to Kill

Votes: 10 13.2%
  • Frontiers

• In the Dragon's Den

Votes: 20 26.3%
  • Incantations of the Apprentice

Votes: 7 9.2%
  • Lady of the Snow

• Masquerade

Votes: 17 22.4%
  • Orion - the Hunter

Votes: 12 15.8%
  • Pharaoh

Votes: 8 10.5%
  • The Damnation Game

Votes: 19 25.0%
  • The Divine Wings of Tragedy

Votes: 22 28.9%
  • The Edge of Forever

Votes: 26 34.2%
  • The Eyes of Medusa

Votes: 21 27.6%
  • The Relic

• The Turning

• The Witching Hour

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • Through the Looking Glass

Votes: 22 28.9%

• Total voters

MorphineChild205

Lt. Horatio Caine
Jun 20, 2003
Chicago
The title says it all.

YOU CAN VOTE FOR AS MANY SONGS AS YOU LIKE, BUT I'D PREFER IT IF EVERYONE ONLY VOTED FOR 3 EACH.

:hotjump:

My votes went for Absence of Light, In the Dragon's Den, and The Edge of Forever. If I didn't keep it to 3 songs, I would have chosen almost all of them. :p In the Dragon's Den seems like such a perfect live song to get people going, I don't understand why they don't play it.

I want them ALL! But I voted for A Fool's Paradise, The Damnation Game, and Masquerade... possibly my favorite three SX songs. Dragon's Den, The Relic, and Orion would also rock. Man, TiO doesn't get any respect.

I voted for every song except Incantations, Orion, and Witching Hour. I want to see DIFFERENT songs live. It seems Dream Theater is the only band in the world to understand this...

...most Symphony X fans seem content seeing Wicked for the 100th time live instead of something different though... whatever

edit: sorry, I didn't see that I was supposed to limit it to 3

BastrdDrmr said:
I voted for every song except Incantations, Orion, and Witching Hour. I want to see DIFFERENT songs live. It seems Dream Theater is the only band in the world to understand this...

...most Symphony X fans seem content seeing Wicked for the 100th time live instead of something different though... whatever

edit: sorry, I didn't see that I was supposed to limit it to 3

I agree with your comment about Dream Theater. They've played what, all but ONE of their songs (Space-Dye Vest) live? I love how they switch up the setlists for each show, and I hope Symphony X will do that in the near future.

By the way, I'm dead sick of seeing Wicked and Inferno live. They kick ass, but I've seen the band at least six times, and they've ALWAYS opened with these two.

I'd also like to apologize to all about the lack of Rediscovery (Parts I & II) on the poll. Instead, I go ahead and put The Witching Hour on there. Damn, I could kick my own ass!

And for snakeey11, who wanted to see Absinthe and Rue, I didn't include any songs from the self-titled album (excluding Masquerade, since they re-did it), mainly because of the limit of 20 options. But I agree that it would kick ass w/Russ!

Havent see Symx never (because im 12-13 yr and They have be in Finland just a once) :( --- But i voted Fools Paradise and Turning..

- IF YOU WANT LEARN TO PLAY SYMPHONY X get guitar pro and go to www.mysongbook.com and you can find allmost all songs what they have made in every instrument!

I voted damnation game, masquerade and in the dragon's den. That last one is the first Symphony X track I heard! Good memories! And I loved Masquerade even on S/T. But I love them all...

where's rediscovery 1 & 2? those are the best songs on V!! :cool: I picked through the looking glass, the edge of forever, and the eyes of medusa, all wicked songs.