Which rockstar are you like?

Dimebag Darrell....
You like to drink a lot, you are perverted, you like to play around with the opposite sex quite a bit and can be violent at times. You like it loud. Calm down with the barbarism, caveperson.

729 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 10081 times.
7% of people had this result.

Dimebag Darrell....
You like to drink a lot, you are perverted, you like to play around with the opposite sex quite a bit and can be violent at times. You like it loud. Calm down with the barbarism, caveperson.

^wow :D

Mine:
Dimebag Darrell....

Tommy Lee....
You are sexy but you drink way too much, a hothead, and well need to control yourself a little more, I'd think. Anger management?

Kirk Hammett....
You are very shy and not very social but you have a unique style and unique talents.

850 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 10101 times.
8% of people had this result.

WTF! I've got friends, you know. :D

Gene Simmons....
You are a playboy/playgirl obviously. You have good business skills and are dramatic. Many people for the opposite sex go for you but you can never tell if it is because you have good sex appeal or for your money.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew it was coming.... :loco:

Tommy Lee....
You are sexy but you drink way too much, a hothead, and well need to control yourself a little more, I'd think. Anger management?

Alice Cooper....
You come across as having a twisted creative mind and a liking for the dark. You are dark and mysterious. You also have a very strong moral outlook on life and are quite smart. Probably a good person with a wild side or a wild person with a good side. Either way. You can be entertaining without using substances either.

HALO TO FLIES!!! YAY!!!!

Dimebag Darrell.... You like to drink a lot, you are perverted, you like to play around with the opposite sex quite a bit and can be violent at times. You like it loud. Calm down with the barbarism, caveperson

Dimebag Darrell....