Which Sample is Better?

Which sample is better?

• Total voters
Caramon's Poem really does it for me, just the whole feeling of the song. the pre chorus parts and the chorus are just insainly epic. The chorus also allows for better head banging then Phoenix.

ICED better deliver on the next album otherwise jon is doing the metal world a dis-service o_O

edit: just thinking about i cant picture anyone else singing these two songs, so i guess thats when you know they have nailed it!!

Caramon's poem!

I dig both tunes but this one takes the cake. I know nothing of the Dragon Lance series (and might keep it that way me thinks :lol:) But that chorus, I mean wow! Inspired me to join your little club here.

I had expected to cast aside Pyramaze after Lance King left but after hearing these clips... this stuff already sounds better than Bone Carver or MB! I can only hope after this album the band manage to find a vocalist as well equipped as Barlow. Incredible stuff. Already hinting at album of the year - I'm in for the long haul!!!!! :headbang:

Caramon's poem!

I dig both tunes but this one takes the cake. I know nothing of the Dragon Lance series (and might keep it that way me thinks :lol:) But that chorus, I mean wow! Inspired me to join your little club here.

I had expected to cast aside Pyramaze after Lance King left but after hearing these clips... this stuff already sounds better than Bone Carver or MB! I can only hope after this album the band manage to find a vocalist as well equipped as Barlow. Incredible stuff. Already hinting at album of the year - I'm in for the long haul!!!!! :headbang:

REPENT!! and thou shall saved.....you has been HEELED BY THE POWER OF PEERAMAZEEEEE!:lol: