which Schaller Floyd Rose?

Arystar

Kissing In The Shadows
Sep 26, 2010
Belgium
im kinda in the dark about which one is the best Schaller Floyd Rose.

since idk.

and what do i have to pay attention to when buying a floyd rose system?
coz ive seen that most dont come with a nut that fits on a jackson (1-11/16)

most come with a 2-5/8 nut

so? any help??

Why Shaller and not original because ou can order any original floyd with different nut size if you want. Just contact the company
http://www.floydrose.com/bridges/nutsizes/FloydRose_Original-Pro_nutsizes.php

Thomann has got lot's of floyds

because an original floyd costs almost 2x as much and schaller is the next best option.

I need to watch out for Nut Width right? mine is 43(so basicly 42.90 i guess since no 43 exists)
thing is Schaller has named then R1 R2 R3 etc and when checking Thomann NEITHER one of them has that size...

because an original floyd costs almost 2x as much and schaller is the next best option.

I need to watch out for Nut Width right? mine is 43(so basicly 42.90 i guess since no 43 exists)
thing is Schaller has named then R1 R2 R3 etc and when checking Thomann NEITHER one of them has that size...

naah, it's not much more than 100 euro... anyways, take a look at the Thomann shop. they do also have schaller floyds with different nut width

see previous message :p
i edited it. well i can tell you its for on a Jackson rr24( nope not an alexi copy i just like the look) :)

see previous message :p
i edited it. well i can tell you its for on a Jackson rr24( nope not an alexi copy i just like the look) :)

Instead of getting a Floyd id say you should save for a decent amp. Never understood why people buy expensive guitars before getting a real amp.

Instead of getting a Floyd id say you should save for a decent amp. Never understood why people buy expensive guitars before getting a real amp.

the lin6 suffices for my needs right now. it was my first amp its not the same as a halfstack or anything. but for as long as it does what it needs to do im fine with it. it might not be the vry best out there i know. a GP-1000 and velocity 300 are the next on my list to get...or maybe an ENGL halfstack idk, but since that combo costs me more atm im down for updating my guitar.

the lin6 suffices for my needs right now. it was my first amp its not the same as a halfstack or anything. but for as long as it does what it needs to do im fine with it. it might not be the vry best out there i know. a GP-1000 and velocity 300 are the next on my list to get...or maybe an ENGL halfstack idk, but since that combo costs me more atm im down for updating my guitar.

A 6505+ 112 combo will sound 500x better than any line 6 product and can be found for 300/400 used, 600$ new.