Every time we are feeling blue
Touched by the music we can't get
Enough of this sensation
So pure in every way, giving us people
Everyday reincarnation
Every time we are feeling blue
Touched by the music we will
Move on through

And for all time - Pieces That song still gives me chill when i hear it....love tommy's work!!!

my favourite was 'one last goodbye' for a long time, I could really relate to the lyrics, but now I think its a split between a lot of songs; I like 'taint the sky', some parts of 'long way home' I quite like, 'wiseman' I just started really loving that song.. amazing! and 'the great escape' have to love that too.. brilliant in every way!

I've been thinking about this topic a lot and it was really hard to choose. I'm still not 100% familiar with all the songs, but the one I'm coming back to all the time is "Pieces". It just moves and touches me deeply.

I don't have any lyrics that have a special meaning regarding my own life, but the general views of Pieces, Wiseman and The Great Escape are something that resonates with me a lot.

I finally had time to really listen to The Great Escape lately and there are some absolutely stunning parts within the song. My favorite parts are

I. ...And the earth wept

(which is pure beauty. If I was mother earth I would throw a party as soon as everyone is gone :ill:)

VII.Death of the Goddesses
XI. The aftermath
XII. Dining on ashes
XIII. The curtain falls

And also Move On Through is such an uplifting song, I always put it on when I want to feel better. :loco: