Which singer is technically better: Daniel Gildenlow or Jorn Lande?

They are both incredible. I prefer Daniel, because his vocal arrangements in songs are better, they blend better with instruments. I feel sometimes John trying too much to create a complex arrangement but does not create unity with the band. Another point is especially live John has a hard time hitting very high notes. But both of them is truly brilliant.

Selamlar.

Jorn Lande is/was the singer of bands like Ark, Beyond Twilight, Mundanus Imperium, Masterplan, Millennium, Nikolo Kotzev's Nostradamus and he has solo albums too.

NP: Bruce Dickinson - Accident of Birth

I will definitely say Daniel is a BETTER vocalist, whose voice so perfectly and tastefully fits with those technical but well crafted guitar parts which HE PLAYS AT THE SAME TIME. On an album the same holds true, I find Daniel to be a more textured, versatile vocalist who hits his mark when he experiments more than Jorn. I mean, Mundanus Imperium was kind of overdone and bad in my opinion. Still, Ark is absolutely masterful...eh...

-Eric

I love them both, but I decided Friday Daniel Gildenlöw sounds *even better* live than on disc... so i have to go with Daniel. On that same note, I wouldn't mind having Jorn with whatever he's doing at PP 4.

Shaye

I agree that they are both amazing vocalists, but I'll have to go with Daniel as his vocals seem to fit the music moreso whereas Jorn tends to stray away from the music sometimes. Both are incredible live. :)

in my opinion Daniel is the best vocalist i've ever heard, he doesn't strain to hit high notes, he can also sing extremely low. He can sing all sorts of styles and he's an awsome guitarist to boot. Pain of Salvation=rock

This is a tough call for me. I am a fan of Jorn. I loved seeing ARK last year (I'llbe pissed if he is, in fact, out of ARK), and I have thoroughly enjoyed his solo work. I was never really able to get into PoS before PP3, but they were quite impressive on stage. I will have to re-listen to their stuff to decide if I can ever get into them. I think Daniel is very talented, and it was cool to see him pull it all off live. If I had to pick one over the other, I guess I'd lean towards Jorn, but only because I was able to get into his work much quicker than with PoS. The jury is still on this one for me...

--Mike