Which snare out of these two?

Which snare out of these two?

• Snare 1

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Snare 2

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
I like snare 2 better, too, 'cause it sounds a bit fuller in the low-end. I think it could also sound cool to blend both. :D

I changed the processing on the blend of both clip, so check it out again, I'm really happy with this snare sound now, finally! I should have blended another one in weeks ago. I liked the impact and the tone of the snare I was using, it just didn't cut through very well, where as now I've blended in another sample with a nice top end "cracK" and sizzle, it really helps it poke out.

EDIT: Anyone think it's overcompressed now, or is it alright? My ears are shot, I need to step away!

I changed the processing on the blend of both clip, so check it out again, I'm really happy with this snare sound now, finally! I should have blended another one in weeks ago. I liked the impact and the tone of the snare I was using, it just didn't cut through very well, where as now I've blended in another sample with a nice top end "cracK" and sizzle, it really helps it poke out.

Hell, I knew it. :D I'm really liking the snare now!

I would just take it down a bit, level-wise.

Still prefer snare 1 to the new blend. I think it's pretty much perfect, you could tweak it a bit but I wouldn't go changing the main sound of it.
But that's just like, my opinion, man.

Yeah definitely liking snare 1 better. It just cuts better but isn't too high or low. Blended is nice but maybe bring the level down a bit.