White Darkness?

Alright Dan, you've reassured me that all is well... (not that you really owed me anything!) of course I'm going to buy and love the album anyway!

And when can we expect to hear the new album(releasedate)?

Should be good, Nightingale havent disappointed me so far.

Just got a hot mp3 with the first finished leadvocals for W.D and of course it kicks ass ! The track is the opening one, "Fields of life" and even if the mix is
just a rough one it sounds damm good. It´s always a kick( and a suprise )to hear real lyrics and Dan singing after gettin used to hear my "demovoice" and lyrics ( and you now what they sounds like/are about ) :lol:
Now i´m inspired to try out some hot solos :headbang:

Gurgelguff said:
Just got a hot mp3 with the first finished leadvocals for W.D and of course it kicks ass ! The track is the opening one, "Fields of life" and even if the mix is
just a rough one it sounds damm good. It´s always a kick( and a suprise )to hear real lyrics and Dan singing after gettin used to hear my "demovoice" and lyrics ( and you now what they sounds like/are about ) :lol:
Cool! :) *gets all excited now*

Heh. The demos I've heard are quite enjoyable to listen to, but for totally other reasons than the finished product. ;)

Gurgelguff said:

I'm listening to it right now (again!). What can I say...It's a kick ass opener with some really, and i do mean really, good vocals from Dan. Adding som hot Gurgelguff solos and some harmony vocals, this song will not only kick your ass: It will absolutly run you over like a steamroller:headbang: :kickass: . The song has also been aproved by my teenage daughter and thats a good sign:) .

The White Darkness is near...

Maron said:
I'm listening to it right now (again!). What can I say...It's a kick ass opener with some really, and i do mean really, good vocals from Dan. Adding som hot Gurgelguff solos and some harmony vocals, this song will not only kick your ass: It will absolutly run you over like a steamroller:headbang: :kickass: . The song has also been aproved by my teenage daughter and thats a good sign:) .

The White Darkness is near...
Damn! You teases! Now I REALLY want to hear it! :p

Gurgelguff said:
I don´t want to raise the expectations too high but i think it´s a "top 10 N.G
track"

I bet you´re right Tom :headbang:

Do you guys have plans for a release party when releasing the White Darkness.....as you did with the release of the Invisible album here in Örebro at Kellys?

That would be awesome! :kickass:

jimbob said:
I bet you´re right Tom :headbang:

Do you guys have plans for a release party when releasing the White Darkness.....as you did with the release of the Invisible album here in Örebro at Kellys?

That would be awesome! :kickass:

I think the release party should be in New York City :p