Who are you and WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?

Who are you and WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?

• I'm a Swedish Death Metal fan and I am posting/reading posts.

Votes: 19 47.5%
  • I'm a Swedish Death Metal fan and I really do not know what I'm doing here.

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • I'm a not a Swedish Death Metal fan, but I'm still posting/reading the postson this site.

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • I'm a not Swedish Death Metal fan and I do not know what I'm doing here.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other:>

Votes: 12 30.0%

• Total voters
i originally signed up for UM because the In Flames page shifted their official board on this site. Then i decided to visit the Opeth forum for fun, and i saw a huge range in the diversity of topics, so i just hung around.

have a nice day.

Actually my coming here was an accident. I supposed to sign up to a mailing list (don't remember which band) and then I signed here...BIG MISTAKE....:p

Originally posted by Thorns of Sorrow
nonono ur getting it wrong jayde..."All we are is dust in the wind" *puts on Kansas like a good prog nerd*

ha! that's in Bill And Ted' Excellent Adventure, which i'm currently watching! :) :lol:

I'm here because, as some of you may remember, the great one, brightoffski (whom I was living with at the time, and even now) joined because he's a huge Opeth fan.

I noticed Katatonia also having a forum here (there were about 5 forums on this site when I joined), so I decided to sign up.

brightoffksi has long since left because of all the crap and immature posts perpetuated by those who shall remain nameless, but I'm still here and going strong!