• Crowhaven

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Axemaster

• Iron Messiah

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
None of the above. I have to be honest, I'm not the least bit excited about any of those bands. It would be kind of cool to see Grim Reaper and Voltax, but I wouldn't care if I missed them.

Just gonna be honest...
The only band I want or need to see is Grim Reaper.

I will gladly though check out the rest.

I know Odin is working on it, but bands that appeal to a different crowd is VERY much needed at this point.

Just gonna be honest...
The only band I want or need to see is Grim Reaper.

I will gladly though check out the rest.

I know Odin is working on it, but bands that appeal to a different crowd is VERY much needed at this point.

Surprised you wouldn't be interested to see Crowhaven. I figured they'd be up your alley.

For me, beyond Grim Reaper the only ones I really want to see is Crowhaven and Visigoth. I like what I hear from Picture, but I'm not familiar enough to truly feel I HAVE to see them yet.

Having said that, I could live without seeing the rest.

Oh, don't get me wrong...
I am interested in seeing bands like Crowhaven, Picture, etc, but don't NEED to see them.
Though like any fest, you go in with mind open, and hope to leave a fan of various bands.

I admit that I need to look into some of these bands more.

Most importantly for the health of the fest though, bands are needed to bring in a new crowd.

Only 7 participants??

What the hell is going on around here!

This year's was the best attended Ragnarokkr ever, yet it didn't even spawn one new regular poster around these parts!!!

Bobby - Start pimping your forum on Facebook or something!!!

Mendoza is usually at work sites during the day, which enables him to do Facebook, but not really forums.

@ Bob - I know you mention it on occasion.
Don't know whats up. The Powerfest forum even had more folks than this!!!!

Don't people like to insult each other like we all do???????????

Mendoza is usually at work sites during the day, which enables him to do Facebook, but not really forums.

@ Bob - I know you mention it on occasion.
Don't know whats up. The Powerfest forum even had more folks than this!!!!

Don't people like to insult each other like we all do???????????

Powerfest forum I imagine had a more mainstream audience though, right? I would also say the demographic for Ragnarokkr is typically older.