• Crowhaven

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Axemaster

• Iron Messiah

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So looking forward to Grim Reaper even if Nick isn't a part of it. One band I thought I would never get to see. Voltax runs a close second. They killed it at Warriors Of Metal this year,

The next wave needs to be bands to help pull in from different fan bases.

Underground trad metal is fully covered.
That is not at ALL a knock towards the bands booked.
Just saying that scene is pretty much as locked in draw wise as can be unless a major drawing band could be procured.

While a little off course, I think a doom/trad hybrid, thrash, and/or kvlt death metal type of bands would be good additions.

The next wave needs to be bands to help pull in from different fan bases.

Underground trad metal is fully covered.
That is not at ALL a knock towards the bands booked.
Just saying that scene is pretty much as locked in draw wise as can be unless a major drawing band could be procured.

While a little off course, I think a doom/trad hybrid, thrash, and/or kvlt death metal type of bands would be good additions.

I have been pushing hard for this as well.

Yeah, I know. I certainly know I was pretty much stating the obvious......

I think the difference is off the bat last year a good variety was booked.
Granted, many bands ended up not being there, but at one point you had:
OZ
OMEN
ONSLAUGHT
HOUR OF 13
MORBID SAINT

You have so many different sub genres and fan bases covered.

For next year though, it seems the interest is the core fest followers and the handful of others who are aware that Steve Grimmett still does a version of Grim Reaper.

the one thing this year has covered that last year didn't on the main stage was new talent...this year with Visigoth and Axxion that will help. I do agree 100% that the lack of huge cult names is killing it this year. Last year was a easy sell to people...just say...Omen, Tyrant's Reign, Oz, October 31, and so on and they knew who they were. It was a much easier sell.